Single Player Looking for an Alliance? Post Here

DuckyDucky GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
edited April 2018 in MPQ Alliances
Rules for this Thread
  1. Please edit your post if you've accepted an alliance. It is a courtesy to the other recruits and to the alliance leaders that you edit your post to say you've accepted an alliance invite once you've found a new home in-game. Once players have indicated they have found an alliance, their posts will be removed from the thread.
  2. First time posters need approval. If you've never posted here before, there is an approval process that takes place before the post appears.
  3. Don't reply to individual posts. If you see someone you're interested in, PM that person. Any post that isn't an individual seeking an alliance will be deleted.
  4. Don't advertise your alliance here. If you're an alliance leader, there's a thread for you to recruit in. Posting here will result in that post getting deleted as well as the offending poster likely receiving a warning (especially for repeat offenders).
  5. After posts reach 30 days, they will be deleted. This is to keep the player pool fresh and active for inquiring commanders looking for recruits.

Tips for Recruitment
  1. Post relevant tournament information. Don't post "I average top 50 in PvP"; rather post "I average 700 points in PvP". It gives alliance leaders a clearer understanding of who you are and what you're capable of. Same thing for PvE events - saying top 5 doesn't mean all that much if you missed half of the progression rewards. Give specific examples from recent PvEs about how many points you scored. Also, when listing Versus Season scores, list your simulator score as well (it helps give recruiters an idea of what your average Versus score is versus "padding" that comes from the simulator).
  2. Highlight your roster strengths and roster plans. Listing all your characters is equivalent to padding your resume with fluff. No one honestly cares that you have a level 25 Moonstone with 13 covers. List your 3*'s and which ones you're currently working to level up. Or if you're a 2* player, list your 2*'s that you're working on and which 3* you're trying to transition in and who they'll be replacing. This gives recruiters an idea of how much thought you're putting into the game and whether you have any sort of plan for how you're going to play in the future. If you have a Gamependium setup of your roster, a link to it would help with this as well.
  3. Link your current alliance. Assuming it won't upset or get you kicked out of your current alliance, provide the name of your current alliance so that recruiters can view your profile directly.
  4. Express your expectations. Alliances exist to serve one another. You should be very clear about what your expectations are regarding what you are seeking in an alliance (e.g. how social they are, how competitive they are, etc.).
  5. Be reasonable in your expectations. If you're a semi-daily player with all 2*'s, don't expect an invite to a top 50 or even a top 100 alliance.
  6. Be courteous and honest in your posting. Lying about how active you are or what your roster looks like is being discourteous and wasting everyone's time. So be honest, and be content with your style of gameplay.

How to get in a top 100 PVP alliance
Now that seasons are underway for 4* Thor, and now that alliances are defaulting to 20 members, I thought I'd offer some tips for players seeking to get into the top 100 alliances. This is based off what I saw in season VII, and I expect it will only go up as more alliances get to fighting strength. If you don't feel you can maintain this level of activity, then don't join an alliance aiming for the top 100. You will only be setting yourself up for future discord as the season comes down to the wire.
  1. Average Versus score needed: 800+. This should be the average that you shoot for to keep your alliance in the top 100 for any given event. Fail to meet this score and you'll risk upsetting your alliance leaders and set yourself up to be replaced.
  2. Average Season score needed: 9,500+. This should be your target number. If you're on track to reach this target great. If it looks like you'll come in lower than that, consider pushing the simulator to boost your own number.
  3. Average Sim score needed: 1500+. Sim is padding on top of what you earn in the versus events. It can be lost which makes it very hard to gauge how solidly in the top 100 your alliance actually is. Aiming for 1500 points is a solid and maintainable margin of points to help keep your alliance up in the rankings.

If you feel there are other tips or rules that should be included, please PM me directly. Do not reply to this thread with your suggestions. Any post that isn't an individual seeking an alliance will be deleted.

*Updated 4 May 2017 - Altered Rule 1 and added Rule 5.
*Updated 30 April 2018 - Altered Rule 5.

Comments

• RichardDRichardD Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited 2 April 2020, 22:47
    Hi
    I’m at shield rank 55 daily player looking for an alliance that is active. I’m working on 3 to 4 transition with a bunch on 3* champed and a couple of 4* close to being champed.  I’m playing both pvp and pve as best as I can. 

In game name: Richard Dong
  • Devilsfriend69Devilsfriend69 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    edited 1 May 2020, 14:44

Hi all still!

Looking for a home not after a top20 alliance just somewhere that's active every day to get the bonuses and a bit of team competition.

Pref pve I do pvp but prefer the events currently have 69 in my rosta I believe and growing. couple 5* few 4a and the nearly all the 3s and 2s

I do play every day and hit high up in the events sofar
    Current alliance medusas sect if you wanna check my rosta
    Would like a chatty gang nice to be a ble to speak to a team and have a bit of competition within it
    Anything out there drop us a PM cheers all.

• LavaManLeeLavaManLee Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    5* player looking for a casual alliance.  Not interested in playing several hours a day but looking for an alliance that (1) plays daily (2) hits new releases and Alliance events hard and (3) no real chat demand (I will do Line/Discord as needed but not a chatty person).  Let me know if you are interested and glad to join an alliance.  Cheers!
  • KarmanoKarmano Posts: 1 Just Dropped In

Hi all,

Back after several months, looking for a casual but active alliance. All 2* champed, all 3* rostered, couple of 4* fully covered, Shield Rank 62. Full roster here: https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Karmano/

In game name: Karmano

Thanks!

• Pollozz0069Pollozz0069 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited 2 May 2020, 13:00
    Hi all, looking for a PvE Top 100 alliance, dont care about PvP, even though i play it, is not of my interest. I am a returning player after a year away. I am on 5 land, used to be hardcore before, currently on a guild named BlueBlancRouge, usename Pollozz, u can check my roster there. Really like the changes i've seen so far in the game, much better than it was before. Let me know if someone have a spot for me, thks for reading. Cheers,
    Pollozz

Edit. Alliance found
  • PyroPyro Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    edited 5 May 2020, 15:41
    Hi all..i'm searching for active alliance in pvp and pve..am around 1000 pts in every pvp and i play every pve..message me if u are interested and leave me detalis for your alliance..cheers

Edit: Alliance found
  • peb224peb224 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    edited 9 May 2020, 06:27
    5* player looking for a casual alliance.  Not interested in playing several hours a day but looking for an alliance that (1) plays daily (2) hits new releases and Alliance events hard and (3) no real chat demand. Current shield rank is 185. Current alliance is Galactic Kin if you would like to view my roster. 

Thank you for your consideration 

found an alliance
  • stevenbrulestevenbrule Posts: 62 Match Maker
    edited 8 May 2020, 23:10
    Edit: found an alliance
  • Captain_CarlmanCaptain_Carlman Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    edited 10 May 2020, 01:29
    EDIT:  Found one
  • ObiWanPEZObiWanPEZ Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    edited 20 May 2020, 07:07
    Edit: Found one.
  • Beef83Beef83 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Looking for a new alliance with active daily players. I am a daily player, but more of an event player rather than PVP but do play both. Generally playing in lvl 7 events. Lvl 112 SHIELD rank with about a third of my 4stars champed (but not maxed). Started on 5star covers, only missing seven of them. Highest lvl character is 5star Wasp at 345. Current alliance is Deadpool Corps. Thank you in advance.
  • Mr_FMr_F Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    edited 2 June 2020, 20:29
    EDIT: found one
  • QuackoQuacko Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited 3 June 2020, 14:34
    Edit: I have a new home

• mfvalenzmfvalenz Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Hello,

Looking for an alliance that is top 100 PVE or challenges for top 100 PVE.  Wanting to leave my current alliance because it does not have full active participation.

I'm shield rank 74.  I have all 2 and 3 stars.  All 3 stars are championed.  I am working on collecting and championing all 4 stars.  Currently have 5 4* championed and a few more a cover or two away.  My current score in Venom Bomb is 50624 with 1d5hs remaining, playing at level 7.  That is typical of my PVE performances. 

Send me a PM if interested.  Thanks.
  • RTA3000RTA3000 Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    edited 26 June 2020, 05:31

Hi, I’m looking for a new alliance. Want to leave my current alliance (Techpix) as it does not have full (or any real!) participation.

I'm shield rank 168.  I have all 2 and 3 stars championed.  All except 6 of the 4* championed.  I have 10 5* championed with a few just short of iso to champ.  I play every PVE at SCL10 and always get top 100, also participate in every PVP usually get top 100. Also pay for VIP each month. Loving the game at the mo throwing myself full-on into all events and playing with as much enthusiasm - if not more - as when I started 1280 days ago!

PM if interested and if u have any Qs, much appreciated 😀

Edit: I found a new home!

• Tony_FootTony_Foot Posts: 1,083 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 29 June 2020, 16:28
    Had to make way in my t25 pvp alliance as I needed a pvp break. So for a season or so will be scoring 6kish and progression plus on pve. Looking for a new alliance for mbw team ups 😁

5* player, every 4* champed.

edit sorted 
  • Rickyc9884Rickyc9884 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Shield level 86 looking for a new alliance that actually finishes events and gets max rewards
  • CoffigDarkGravityCoffigDarkGravity Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Coffig
    10k+ season points
    Looking to join a top 100 season Alliance, that's it.
  • KLUMZEEKLUMZEE Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Looking for a good PvE alliance capable of finishing all rounds of alliance events.

Level 118, numerous 4 star champions and champion 5 star Kitty Pride. Active daily. I have been top contributor for alliance events in other alliances I've been a part of.

Thank you. 
  • soapblastersoapblaster Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    I got tired of playing the same 5* characters day after day. I reset my account, and am looking for a PVE alliance.

I have all of the 3 starts, and am working on getting them fully covered. I will get max progression, at least, in every PVE.

Hoping to get on with someone before the upcoming boss event.

You might recognize my name, from before I reset. Soapblaster. I'll grow quickly, and will be a solid contributor. I know what I'm doing.