[FIXED] Major Bludd Survival Event Not Working Properly.

Options
REM
REM Posts: 26 Just Dropped In

The game has bugged out and caused me to be stuck without being able to advance and finish the paths. I am missing out on coins for this event due to the bug. Please fix and compensate for the lost coins.

Comments

• SirDerlin
    SirDerlin Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options

I am also experiencing the bug. The top tier paths are straight down, not diagonal, so there is no way to transition back down to the unlocke path, and there is also no way to cancel the Survival run.

• SirDerlin
    Options
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options

Hi Everyone -

We are on this and putting out a hot fix very shortly. Thank you for sharing this with us.

• GeneralsJoes
    GeneralsJoes Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options

I'm hoping this hotfix will also allow you to reset the Survival? I've tried spending 250 diamonds to reset survival on the G.I. Joe side several times since last night and it does not work.

• LakeStone
    Options

The fix has been now pushed. For any resources lost trying to reset, please reach out to customer support for review. Thank you for everyone's patience as while we fixed the issue.

• REM
    Options
    LakeStone said:

The fix has been now pushed. For any resources lost trying to reset, please reach out to customer support for review. Thank you for everyone's patience as while we fixed the issue.

This is still not fixed for me. Even after the hotfix.
  • REM
    edited April 2020
    Options
    You guys are the worst. Come in and announce it's fixed when it's not, and then go right back to ignoring everyone here.

No one hates this game more than the people who make it, apparently. We all want to like this game. You want us all to stop playing, obviously.
  • LakeStone
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Have you tried rebooting the game by doing a hard reset?

Can you submit a ticket to our CS team with a screenshot of what you are seeing.  We believe this is fixed all around but their may be a couple of edge cases that we need to consider.  Thanks!
  • REM
    Options
    I have done that, but no response. Other people on discord are still stuck as well.
  • LakeStone
    Options
    REM said:
    I have done that, but no response. Other people on discord are still stuck as well.
    Okay, we will let them know that you sent in a ticket that includes a screenshot of what you are seeing.
  • REM
    edited April 2020
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    REM said:
    Okay, we will let them know that you sent in a ticket that includes a screenshot of what you are seeing.
    Now the whole event reset for the new day and I lost out on collecting a lot of coins. I'm going to play it and will probably get stuck again.
  • SirDerlin
    Options
    Hello.  The fix helped me, but it is an incomplete fix.  (FWIW this is on Android).  I received the update, which fixed the paths, however, I was unable to proceed until I leveled up my Roadblock.  Then I could play the next mission, and the path to the lower level worked, and I could finish the event.  For players requiring more than one or two cards, they'll be unable to level up and proceed.

With just the patch (notice only one yellow arrow):

Once the locked character was upgraded (notice two yellow arrows):

I hope this helps you track down the issue for players who are still suck!
  • LakeStone
    Options
    We apologize for the delay and for some of the confusion.  Starting today, CS will be providing some coins for those players that were locked out over the weekend and needed a reset.  Thank you for your patience!
  • REM
    Options
    I sure hope so. I never even got a response through email. Also, you're not giving us coins AFTER the event finishes, right? They will just get converted to bronze.
  • REM
    Options
    I haven't received anything, nor has customer support still ever responded about this issue.
  • REM
    edited April 2020
    Options
    5-hours left to go before the event ends and I've still received no coins or any kind of response here or through email.
  • REM
    Options
    I received it. Thank you guys for making good on it.
  • LakeStone
    Options
    @REM No problem and sorry for the delay here.