Not all Human Soldier tokens are the same [Fix in 4.2]

Options
BlessedOne
BlessedOne Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
I created this thread as a branch from this thread in the suggestions forum: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/81919/universal-soldier-token-please

I suggest that the two varieties of human soldier tokens is a bug and needs to be fixed.

The human tokens create by Elspeth's vanguard are different than those created by Siona, Hero of the Nyxborn, and Omen of the sun.
The tokens being generated by Siona are the same tokens create by Ulvenwald Mysteries. They are all wearing tricorne hats from SOI. 

Elspeth, on the other hand, summons female, more current event-looking soldier tokens.

The take-away is that no synergy exists between all these cards right now.
Either change the names of the tokens (such as Elspeth Soldier tokens) or make them all the same. This would include going back and making sure all the cards the summon 1/1 human soldier tokens throughout legacy get fixed also.
Also, fixing the names of the tokens as discussed in the thread noted at the beginning of my post.

Comments

• BlessedOne
    Options
    I just read the 4.2 release notes and this issue is being resolved!
    Thank you!
  • BlessedOne
    Options
    I just read the 4.2 release notes and this issue is being resolved!
    Thank you @Oktagon_Support .

• Sentheian
    Sentheian Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Options
    There's still an issue with tokens, they all say human token yet when you tap on it two say human soldier warrior, yet you can  clearly see that Torrens human are not the same as ushers, and what you can't see is that Torrens human s are the same Adeline, 
  • Sentheian
    Options
    sorry the other pics would post
  • Sentheian
    Options
    Here's the last one I got from that match
  • KrizzB
    KrizzB Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    If you click on the Human hyperlink in-game you can clearly see that the top one is a Human Token (Red), and the one from Usher is a Human Token (White) with the additional types: Human Soldier Warrior..

There are multiple different kinds of tokens in the game and however annoying it can be that these don't stack this is apparently by design as Paper Magic has apparently 10x more different tokens than we currently have in MTGPQ.