Anyone know a good free mobile game?

Mburn7
Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
I'm bored with MTGPQ, there's nothing to do.

Can anyone recommend a good replacement game?  Nothing too serious or time consuming, just something with a lot of quick things to do thats fun and free.

Comments

• Doomstat
    Doomstat Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    My other addictions are Transformers: Earth Wars and Marvel Contest of Champions. If you prefer match 3, Marvel Puzzle Quest was my first love.
  • babar3355
    babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got to about level 1100 in Candy Crush before I hung up my spurs... free to play the whole way.  

Probably feel a little 1 dimensional after MTGPQ
  • Mburn7
    babar3355 said:
    I got to about level 1100 in Candy Crush before I hung up my spurs... free to play the whole way.  

Probably feel a little 1 dimensional after MTGPQ
    I refuse to play Candy Crush and its many variants.  I do have standards.
  • Blazer
    Blazer Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Someone a while back on these forums suggested Fire Emblem: Heroes and right now it's the only other game I play and they give pretty decent rewards for free to play. 
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    [MOD NOTE] Moved to appropriate sub-forum [//MOD NOTE]
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    I still play a small amount of Plants vs Zombies : Heroes every day.
    It's refreshing having a game where you know EXACTLY what is going to happen when you play something, and if you get it wrong it actually makes sense and you slap your forehead and know better next time.

Even just the daily puzzle and then trying to win 1 multiplayer game matching the daily quests is enough and full of variety.
  • Doomstat
    Doomstat Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    Just started playing Horus Heresy Legions beta. It's the Warhammer 40,000 card game. Completely addicted. Just saying...
  • Outersider
    Outersider Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Raid : Shadow Legends..... has become my new mobile game instead of this worthles one.

• jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    DOTA: Underlords is my new favorite.

Solid depth, a little RNG to keep it a little frustrating. Nothing to pay at this point. Win-Win-Win
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    Krosmaga!
  • Mburn7
    Krosmaga!
    Lol you still on there?  I haven't logged on in ages.

Definitely a fun game though!
  • Pantagruel
    Pantagruel Posts: 79 Match Maker

This one looks like it'll give me a few weeks of play:

It's from the same makers as the (also rather excellent) Really Bad Chess

• JohnyJohny
    JohnyJohny Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2020
    I personally recommend everyone to download and play Mobile Legends Bang Bang. It's too awesome, better than any other mobile game. It is a multiplayer online battle arena game just like DOTA 2 and League of Legends. You can choose who to play to, real players around the world or AI opponents. I play this with my friends and we compete with other players around the World.

The day I played this game, I literally got so much addicted that I cannot Express myself now.
    They also have a PC version too, check out Mobile Legends PC.