Black Bolt PVP Partner

LavaManLee
LavaManLee Posts: 1,246 Chairperson of the Boards

I'm sure this should go into the Character Discussion but everyone lives in General Discussion (including me) so I put it here.

It took me a LONG time but finally champed Black Bolt. Now, I have no idea who he works best with in PVP. I have all the metas (except IH) champed and some of the older 5* (but not many).

Any and all thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• MrBowers
    MrBowers Posts: 129 Tile Toppler

Gritty or okoye to boost his black damage. Gambit although not as strong as he use be the first red cast will be stronger if bb has put charged tiles out already

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,246 Chairperson of the Boards

You can use him with Thorkoye if you want...the passive dmg from charged tiles isn't bad. But the randomness and unreliability means he lives pretty far down the list.

If you're looking at pick-2 then Okoye is sort-of OK.

Storm and Bolt can work pretty well together. Also Gambit and Bolt. Neither are a meta team, obviously, and both will be targeted but can be fun to mess around with early on.

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,246 Chairperson of the Boards

Thanks all. Appreciate it!

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 556 Critical Contributor

I enjoy using 5torm, and Th4r. pretty good team really.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,517 Chairperson of the Boards

I like him with 5torm and Okoye.

Okoye boosts his dmg and Storm nullifies the RNG shenanigans that prevents his passive from firing after the AI removes your charged tiles.

• fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,909 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2020

**Mod note: Moved to Character Discussion forum. The mod team encourages the use of the official character thread for inquiries like these. While I understand some of the older character threads don't get much activity, it does help to keep information and discussion centralized, making it easier for users to find information on characters.

Unfortunately we can't merge threads anymore so I will leave a comment in the official Black Bolt character discussion thread with a link to this thread.

• Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker

I heard Blackbolt's best friends are 5* Gambit and Storm.

• ycavan
    ycavan Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    I wonder if 5* Storm + Worthy Cap wouldn't be a good pairing for him