Popeyes
Popeyes Posts: 64 Match Maker

1.1.7 RELEASE NOTES

New Features

• Survival Event 

• Friends Feature

General

• Various bug related fixes

What's New: Spring is in full swing in G.I. Joe: War on Cobra! Your favorite survivalist, Outback, joins the Joe’s. Challenge your Squad in combat and earn more rewards in the new Survival Mode feature coming soon! Learn more 

Survival Against All Odds! Is the first survival event where our new component is added and available on the Joe faction starting this week!

Comments

• Grunt79
    Grunt79 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Any idea when the update will drop for Google Play? 😊
  • dirty
    dirty Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    What bugs were fixed? 

Why are the release notes always so cryptic? 
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Grunt79 said:
    Any idea when the update will drop for Google Play? 😊
    It looks like Google Play is taking longer to propagate than usual.  It's in the system to go live, just waiting for when it to arrive.  We apologize for the delay and hope it's live soon.  
  • MamuNestor
    MamuNestor Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options
    So I really don’t think it’s fair that if you destroy a helipad before the helicopter launches, the helicopter still launches. I don’t like that “fix.” It also appears that my troops either do less damage or have a slower rate. What are the other “fixes” that further unbalance the game. 
  • Popeyes
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Will update everyone once Google Play version is live with the newest 1.1.7 update. Apologize for the delay, but we are excited with the new features in this release.

Thank you!

• REM
    REM Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Popeyes said:
    Will update everyone once Google Play version is live with the newest 1.1.7 update. Apologize for the delay, but we are excited with the new features in this release.

Thank you!

So excited you don't want us android users to have the new update? You said you pushed the update through many hours ago. Still no update. Clearly something is off.
  • REM
    edited April 2020
    Options
     Houston, we have a problem.
  • REM
    Options
    The Eagle has not landed.

• Storm_Order66
    Storm_Order66 Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I truely hope there is some form of comp for the Android users? iOS users are already in the Event and Android users have ZERO Event or Friend feature as of yet!

And yes I do spend on packages but..... That could change soon?
  • REM
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I truely hope there is some form of comp for the Android users? iOS users are already in the Event and Android users have ZERO Event or Friend feature as of yet!

And yes I do spend on packages but..... That could change soon?
    Agreed. 
    And I realize this may be out of your hands at this point devs, until you can reach someone at Google, but you could've at least come here and updated us on what's going on.
  • Emperor_Serpentor
    Emperor_Serpentor Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Update up in Google Play.
    HAIL COBRA!
  • Popeyes
    Options

The new update is now available on Google Play

• MamuNestor
    Options

@Popeyes said:

@Popeyes said:

Now they can get screwed like th rest of us.

• MamuNestor
    Options

So where are the nerf notes? So far it appears everything has been nerfed. And helicopters can launch off of destroyed pads, even if they were stuck on it while it was destroyed. The WHALE has no defense anymore. Soldiers have less firepower and longer reload times. Each update makes the game suck more and more. Also there is no clock to show when the survival event will reset. I’m not paying 250 diamonds for 170 silver each time... This is the first event that I haven’t gotten 1 of the featured cards in 15 pulls. This game has been waning with the last 2 updates that really messed up the game. I’m a couple of days away from deleting the game. Especially since there has been no response to the requests for a description on the updates that were made, nor the complaints.

• Bluefalcon
    Bluefalcon Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options

Stop messing with the game. Every update you have had makes this game harder to win anything. Do you realize that your making this game only frustrating and not fun anymore. I adapted after the first update but I won't keep putting my time and money into a game that isn't fun. Your the perfect example of messing with this game too much and ruining it