Convert resources or donate resources

Options
Can the devs please allow us to convert resources (like Horadric cube in Diablo lore)? E.g. 500 orbs = 1 jewel; 1000 runes= 1 jewel; 10 crystals = 1 jewel, etc. 

Can the devs also allow us to donate resources to coalition mates? If not, here's hoping that at the very least devs will device a way to convert resources.

Comments

• Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I am sitting on over three million runes for which I literally have no use. I would love to be able to help my coalition thrive by helping them build up faster.

• Endbringer
    Endbringer Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Horadrim said:
    Can the devs please allow us to convert resources (like Horadric cube in Diablo lore)? E.g. 500 orbs = 1 jewel; 1000 runes= 1 jewel; 10 crystals = 1 jewel, etc. 

Can the devs also allow us to donate resources to coalition mates? If not, here's hoping that at the very least devs will device a way to convert resources.

500 orbs for 1 jewel seems a bit low... 50 orbs for 1 jewel sounds fair. That would nearly make a new mythic at 7500 orbs through booster crafting, become 150 jewels- not even half of a mythic/masterpiece exclusive jewel craft. In turn 18,250 orbs could be equivalent to a 400 mana jewel purchase.. which is 3250 more orbs than VIP 6 need to craft an MP.

• Endbringer
    Endbringer Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Options

Also at the rate of 10 crystals for 1 jewel... That would make 400 crystals equivalent to 40 purple. No thanks. Perhaps 3-5 Crystal's for 1 jewel. Especially with the build up of vanguards the game is creating- there will be more that people don't have than they do have at any given point unless people are forced to spend an arm and a leg to catch up (with all the duplication involved).