Bad charges

Options
I have twice been charged $99 by the game over the last 30 days for purchases that did not happen.  Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?  I have never had to dispute a charge for any game before and have now had to do that twice for this game within a few weeks.  Seems like a pretty serious bug!

Comments

• Gravesong
    Gravesong Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Definitely not (experiencing this).

Hope you have purchases password authorized only.
  • Galvatronus
    Galvatronus Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I figured out the second charge.  The charge was valid; it was from 10+ days earlier so it went unrecognized.  All my purchases are password-protected so not sure why the first charge was bad (and was refunded). 
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    I figured out the second charge.  The charge was valid; it was from 10+ days earlier so it went unrecognized.  All my purchases are password-protected so not sure why the first charge was bad (and was refunded). 
    Thank you for sharing. Both Apple and Google sometimes send receipts or confirmations of purchases at a later date and not immediately.  For any purchases on your account that you are think in error, please don't hesitate in reaching customer support for assistance.