TowerGuards are full

GhostWalker31
GhostWalker31 Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
edited May 2020 in MPQ Alliances
TowerGuards Are full.

Any level player welcome as long as you can meet our requirements, which aren’t difficult.

We’re looking for members who will hit a minimum of 10,000 per event. This is super easy, but required to ensure everyone plays (no free rides).

We generally finish top 250 or better in all regular events and clear all boss events.

We ask for daily play, but realize life comes first. So if you can’t hit the minimum or can’t play an event every now and then, that’s okay. Making it a habit isn’t. 

The alliance is set to private, so search for us and request to join if you’re interested in joining. 

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• Tino100
    Tino100 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Hi, I'm a 3* star player trying to make it to 4. I'm looking for an active guild, and top 250 sounds good. I meet your requirements easily.

So I've applied. Nearly 24 hours ago.

Are you still looking for people?
  • Tino100
    Tino100 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Never mind, I've moved to another alliance.
  • GhostWalker31

Tino100,

I’m sorry I missed your post and didn’t notice you asking to be added. I’m in the middle of changing jobs and just missed seeing your requests.

GhostWalker

• whitten66
    whitten66 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Hello. I noticed today that you have one roster spot available.  Please accept this as my application to your alliance.  I recently returned to Marvel Puzzle Quest after a close to 2 year hiatus.  I have been playing again for almost 3 weeks, and I'm definitely reinvigorated to return on a full time basis.

My Shield Rank is 75, and at the time I left, which was near the beginning of the introduction of 5 star characters, I played every day. I have 14 championed 4 star characters, and have most 3 star characters championed.  There are many 4 star characters I do not have, but I have been quickly acquiring new characters over the last 3 weeks.  I play PvE every day, and try to clear each node 4-5 times.  I play PvP less frequently, but still participate to obtain some of the lower level rewards.

I look forward to having the opportunity to participate regularly with your alliance.  My in-game name is whitten66.  Thank you! 
  • GhostWalker31
    Whitten66, 

Sorry for the delay in responding! Are you still interested in joining?
  • whitten66
    whitten66 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Thank you for your reply. I am still interested in joining.
  • GhostWalker31
    Please search for the alliance “TowerGuards” and apply to join. I’ll approve you as soon as I see your request show up.