Dear D3, Please fix your bugs

Grunt79
Grunt79 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
So, I'd really like to continue playing your game, and maybe even spend money on it. But unfortunately bugs that have been reported and new bugs almost everyday, keep me from wanting to do that. First major issue I have, the attacks that don't show up until a day later, and then even repeat themselves (not different attacks from same player, but actual repeats of the same attack, from the same player) taking double the trophies from me. How is a player supposed to advance in Tier with this constantly happening? Second major issue I have, is having to waste my gems opening crates that I know for a fact I've unlocked before exiting the game previously. Third major issue I have, and this is a new as of today, all the oil I had collected overnight somehow didn't make it into my depots after being collected. At level 11HQ my oil rigs definitely produce more than 8k oil in whole night.... 

I know things in the world right now are tough, part of this means to expect that folks will have more time to play your game, which could turn into something for D3, but not if fixes aren't made ASAP. Please know that as a GI Joe fan, I'd really like to see your game succeed. Thanks so much for reading! 😊

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Hello @Grunt79

Thanks for your message here as we want to provide you and other players the best G.I. Joe experience.  Regarding the issues you brought up, we have a couple of updates.

1 - The attacks isn't a bug as their is a delay on the process to help only show new attacks and they do all show at once, once per day. The repeating attacks may look identical but they are different battles. We are working on improving this feature and will provide an update on when we expect this to be.

2 - We have QA'd the Opening Cargo issue and have not been able to see it.  Do you possibly have a timestamp to when this happened to help us look into it.  

3 - When you are attacked by a player and they win, they will steal a part of your stored and uncollected oil.  If you see a small number when collecting, it's likely you were attacked and your opponent stole some resources from you.  

Please feel free to DM us here as we are happy to assist with anything you need.  We are happy to hear that you are a G.I. Joe fan and are giving us a chance to improve the game further.  Thank you!
  • Gravesong
    Gravesong Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    JCWest said:
    STILL DOESN'T EXPLAIN HOW PLAYER'S WHO ATTACK ME AND HAVE THEIR BATTLES FREEZE DUE TO THEIR SH-T SERVICE, PHONE, ETC., ARE STILL SOMEHOW ABLE TO COLLECT 20 OF MY HARD EARNED TROPHIES!

HOW ABOUT FIXING THAT ISSUE / IMBALANCE!?

------------------------------

I don't think the battle itself is freezing.  The replay that tried to record the battles what freezes. 

I've had this happen on successful base defenses as well as base defeats.  The recording of  the battle freezes during replay.

The battle still took place, though clearly, as trophies ate warmed or taken away.

• Grunt79
    Grunt79 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Hello @LakeStone -

If screenshots are what you need to show my issue is an actual issue, screenshots you shall have. In regards to my third issue of oil collection not getting deposited into my oil reserve. My first screenshot will show the attacks that happened "all in one day". 
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/V3Sk3drLFKcNZd6y6
    My second screenshot will show how much oil was in my reserve before collecting from each of my lvl7 oil rigs, producing 22k oil/night. 
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/9esmnMxzy2gFbAtq6
    My third screenshot will show how much oil I was left with in my reserve after collecting from all 7 of my rigs (should be an addition of 154k in oil.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/bekCbDsAejdfPQJe7

Please, before telling your players their issues are non-issues... Maybe check into it a little further 😉 Thanks so much! 😁