Cobra Commander Sat Strike

Options
Faseyofar
Faseyofar Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
Hello,
I have noticed that Cobra Commander Sat Strike which for my says does 264 dmg, but is not able to take out an Anti-Air, but the Missile Strike with 217 dmg can. what is going in? in the Dmg for CC Sat Strike a typo? 

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My guess is that those damages are randomly split among the targeted buildings/units. Alternatively, the first Anti-Air has more HP than the second one.
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The Sat Strike is a really odd one, it sort of "spreads out", I wonder if the damage has a spread that matches the animations?  Destro's rockets seem a lot more consistent in how they work..
  • DrJ_ECG
    DrJ_ECG Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    Faseyofar said:
    Hello,
    I have noticed that Cobra Commander Sat Strike which for my says does 264 dmg, but is not able to take out an Anti-Air, but the Missile Strike with 217 dmg can. what is going in? in the Dmg for CC Sat Strike a typo? 
    Different buildings have different health.
  • dirty
    dirty Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    DrJ_ECG said:
    Faseyofar said:
    Hello,
    Different buildings have different health.
    I’ve seen his test, the building he attacked has less than 264 hp.