Immortal Hulk thouhts

Options
Bigbrothad7
Bigbrothad7 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
Wow! Clever design on the play of this character and how Hulks existence depends on the strength of your team, thought that was 😎cool. However I do see a few similarities to Bruce Banner level 5 Hulk and not sure why we need both but it makes the game fun and it gives marvel quest more marketing opportunities can't be mad at that. To make both Level 5 Hulk champions would make a formidable combination with any character, so two thumbs up for immortal Hulk.
Tagged:

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,369 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm not sure if you're suggesting running Banner and Immortal together, but that isn't possible since they both have the same basic name (The Hulk).

I agree Irrational Hulk is interesting and look forward to trying him out more.  
  • Bigbrothad7
    Bigbrothad7 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    No not suggestion running them two together your correct that's not possible but either one combined with any other character would be formidable match and that's how I should have worded that
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,369 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2020
    Options
    No not suggestion running them two together your correct that's not possible but either one combined with any other character would be formidable match and that's how I should have worded that
    I hate to break it to you, but Banner is awful and no one uses him for any reason.

EDIT:  I can't remember if I ever ran a Car5age/Banner/Rocket team to try to get 3 free moves per turn.  That might be interesting to try once.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,930 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ***Mod note: Closing thread. Please use the official character thread to share your thoughts on Immortal Hulk. It helps to keep information on a character centralized and easy to find. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.