Old Man Logan only heals himself and not the Team

DerVorer
DerVorer Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
Hey,
I was lucky enough to pull an Old Man Logan. Though i am now a bit disappointed, because whne i tried him he was healing only himself with his yellow passive skill and not the whole team as it says in the description. Is this a known issue?
If it is I am sorry for the doubling on the topic but I was not able to find it with the searching option of the Forum.

Comments

• DerVorer
    DerVorer Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    OJSP wrote:
    DerVorer wrote:
    Hey,
    I was lucky enough to pull an Old Man Logan. Though i am now a bit disappointed, because whne i tried him he was healing only himself with his yellow passive skill and not the whole team as it says in the description. Is this a known issue?
    If it is I am sorry for the doubling on the topic but I was not able to find it with the searching option of the Forum.
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=33359#p421370
    rkd80 wrote:
    His yellow heals teammates which is substantial, and I imagine this is true healing for himself and allies too?
    He only heals himself. The amount he heals depends on the number of team members that are in the fight.

I'll expand a bit on that, using the example from his skill at 1 cover.
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=33359&start=60#p420683
    Die Hard - yellowtile.png Passive
    (PASSIVE) Logan's healing factor keeps him standing, but ain't quite what it used to be. At the start of the turn, Wolverine restores 219 health for each team member still in the fight.

I see why you would think it should heal the whole team. But with the actual skill, if there are 3 members still standing, Wolverine heals himself for 657. 2 members, 438.

OK, that makes more sense. I am from Germany and the German translation is really wrong then. You should rewrite that then. In German it says: "(PASSIV) Sein Heilfaktors hält Logan auf den Beinen, aber andere profitieren jetzt auch davon. Zu Beginn jeder Runde regeneriert Wolverine die Gesundheit aller Teammitglieder dieses Kampfes um 229" (at lvl 270)

A Translation of that is very misleading. It would be like: "(PASSIVE) His Healing factor keeps Logan on his legs, but others now also profit from it. At the beginning of each round Wolverine regenerates the Health of all team members in this fight by 229"

A Comprehensive German Explanation would be:
    Skill Name: Stirb Langsam (= The German Title of a certain movie you might want to allude to)
    Explanation: (Passiv) Sein Heilfaktor hält Logan auf den Beinen, aber er ist auch nicht mehr das was er einmal war. Zu Beginn jeder Runde heilt sich Wolverine um 229 für jedes noch verbleibende Teammitglied.

This should really help other german players without access to this forum or with insufficient knowledge of the English language.
    Thanks
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't worry, the wording is confusing even to native speakers.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, that German translation looks like it was written by someone who misunderstood what the skill actually did.

I've PMed IceIX with a link to this thread, they should be able to get it fixed pretty easily.
  • Orglmeister
    Orglmeister Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    So this still is not fixed....