CotT: Sue Richards vs. Pietro Maximoff

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
Recipe:
  1. Boost Sue with some yellow and green 
  2. Match yellow and green and go invisible (try to stay that too)
  3. ??? (ie. fire green)
  4. Profit
LT was a 4* cover of some sort

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champed Sue had about the same health as Pietro so I wondered if this might be interesting but sadly Quicky is just too week. He actually got the upper hand by supersonic booming me but then I went invisible, could avoid matching blue and crushed him like the treacherous rat he is! Oh sorry...I am stuck in the 80's, I still remember when he helped Gyrich send Freedom Force after the Avengers, **** traitor!
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    It took a while (I seem to get weirdly slow boards on a lot of Crashes), but once I got enough green, that was it for Quicky.
    Token was a Prowler champ level, which gave me another LT, which was the final cover I needed to champ BRB!
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    First try for my level 212 4/4/5 Sue, but she took a pretty heavy beating. I was also amused at how the board had to reshuffle quite a bit - between my locked tiles and Quicksilver's locked tiles the board often had a scarcity of matches. I hit him with a green, and then shortly thereafter managed to cast blue, and the strike tiles helped end things with match damage fairly quickly.

My reward was a saved cover for Quake.