QoL suggestions

2»

Comments

• Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    I would like to replay the Prologue, because I have forgotten why these clowns are dressed in old Avengers costumes.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would like to replay the Prologue, because I have forgotten why these clowns are dressed in old Avengers costumes.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Avengers

Avengers were disbanded in the aftermath of the Skrull Invasion; Osborn was given leadership of SHIELD and formed the Dark Avengers to do his bidding, dressing them as Avengers to give them some semblance of legitimacy.

I wish they hadn't inserted the end of the story in Sinister 600, never to be run again.
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    bluewolf said:
    Rhipf said:
    jredd said:
    increase health pack storage to 15-20. and add some to progression/placement/daily log in rewards.

There currently is no limit to the storage of health packs. I think what you are really asking for is an increase to the free health packs that regenerate over time. These are currently limited to 10. They could add health packs to progression/placement but unless I am mistaken there are already health packs in the log in calendar (or maybe am I only getting them from Shield rewards).

You just got 10 free health packs!  Now suggest we get some free HP, or CP!  Or a roster slot sale!  

You have their ear!
    I really doubt I have that kind of power but just for you.

They could add free HP or CP as a bonus log in reward or maybe a roster slot sale.

Don't hold your btreath on this working though. 8^)
  • Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 548 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2020
    How about those of us who have been here 5 plus years?! Maybe a bone or 5?
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    this gotg event reminded me of another one. those improvements they made to speed the game up...  fix it so they work more than once every couple of days. not sure why it works once then it gets slow again.  
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    When you have a token of some kind and hit the Recruit Hero button, go to that token.  In other words, don't default go to heroic when your have vault tokens but no heroic tokens.
  • grenadier
    grenadier Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2020
    1. Add color filters to team selection screen, so if I am looking for a hero with black (or black AND blue), I can find them easily.
    2. Add markers/icons on the character icons on the team selection screen, so you can see what their three colors are at a glance.
    3. Fix the bug that causes the Upgrade button to go to a champed character when there is a second character who needs upgrade.
    4. Add "open all" button for remaining token types, especially DDQ Tacos.
  • Mayo
    Mayo Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    As a player lvls up, initial scl lvls get blocked, it would be very nice and logic that also at scl5 players get covers from 2*s up only and at scl8 get covers from 3*s up only. 
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Would really love it, if underneath the node, next to the redo arrow it would display the x/6 for the node.
     I wouldn't have to click each node to make sure that I have in fact cleared it 4/6 times or just 3/6. After initial clears I usually check the leaderboard just to see if my score is the same or if I've forgotten something somewhere.... but if i did forget, there's  no telling which node it is, without clicking through all of them until I find it.
     It would just be a really nice improvement to be able to see the state of all the nodes with a glance.
  • y4747
    y4747 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    when you skip a node in pvp, have that same node automatically re-open. that's what everyone does when skipping anyway, 100% of the time. you'll be saving players dozens of clicks/taps per event, most likely, and from my completely ignorant perspective seems very easy to implement (run the "open node 3" code right after the "skip node 3" code).

i won't repeat the other suggestions i liked here (that's what that button is for).
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    In-game event calendar.

I appreciate the forum thread, but it tends to be out of date for DDQ.
  • krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    Maybe this is more bug related, but I would love to not go back to the top of my roster after selecting a character who has received shards since the last time I checked them out.
  • argle_bargle
    argle_bargle Posts: 88 Match Maker
    I would like to be able to re-start prologue after completing, or having it re-set to a higher difficulty.   It isn't often that I am looking to spend more time on MPQ, but it does happen occasionally, and my kids like the prologue.  I would even like it as a sandbox without rewards, although if the rewards stayed the same for multiple playthroughs, it wouldn't be game breaking (for me... I guess former tappers might be able to turn it into an exploit).  However rewards work, it might be a way to address the frequent sandbox requests 
    I like the idea of a sandbox. My kids often want to play and unless they catch me during my initial 4 clears, I have to tell them to pound sand. (I'm mean like that, I guess.)
  • argle_bargle
    Add a "X of Y" indicator during wave nodes.
  • argle_bargle
    Also, number the slots on the team select screen to make it more clear what their marching order will be during the match.
  • Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 548 Critical Contributor

Maybe make an ‘are you sure prompt’ when you accidentally press the button to use command points instead of the train power button one pinky finger away upon receiving a cover to add to a character :s

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2020

Let us back out of any PvE or PvP battle with no health penalty as long as we have not made a single move. I still accidentally get into fights with the wrong characters because I’m going too fast or they look too much alike. I know the half Thor users might not see this as a plus...