101-250. 1500 ISO, 50 HP
251-500. 1000 ISO, 50 HP
and so on...

Recruit Token: Lord of Thunder:
Contains ** or better Avenger

Comments

• Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Didn't we just have a lazy thor tournament?
  • Again?! Lazy tournament schedule too... icon_razz.gif
  • They always run the post-release tourney twice. This should be a surprise to no one.
  • It's just unfortunate because it means he can't be a reward for the tournement. Hopefully its bp or I have yet another tournement to decide if I tank or go for the 100 hp reward...or miss entirely.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's just unfortunate because it means he can't be a reward for the tournement. Hopefully its bp or I have yet another tournement to decide if I tank or go for the 100 hp reward...or miss entirely.

Maybe it is captain america!!! :O :O

Ok, ok I know he won't be, but was BP the character that could also be awarded in a PvP contest that finished in the same day the PvE event where he was presented? That was great becuase you could began with a 2/2/2 build from the first day.
  • LoT ends earlier than Simulator. So definitely not Cap.

The question is: Alliance rewards yes/no?
  • Emeryt wrote:
    LoT ends earlier than Simulator. So definitely not Cap.

The question is: Alliance rewards yes/no?

I doubt they run 2 alliance pvps back to back. Unless the intention is to make all further pve alliance-prized what would be pretty bad and unfair with that cover allocation.

Some speculation, it would make sense them switch boss order so LT is next and BP the last (as opposed to natural) and have BP prizes in this tourney you can use -- and double incentive to pay up for more LT during next days.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    My money is on BP as rewards.
  • I would like some blue/black BP covers since mine is still 4/2/3. Unfortunately my LazyThor is only 1/1/1 with a stunning 20 (maxed) level.
  • Mine is soft-capped at 51. Would be nice to get a Lazy Thor cover from simulator, but it'll probably just be another wave of Wolvie and MHawkeye covers.
  • The Lord of Thunder Thighs strikes again. Lethargically. While riding an adult mobility scooter.
  • Twysta wrote:
    My money is on BP as rewards.

Agreed.

A LazyThor tourney means that LT will be the next buffed simulator character while BP will be the final one.
  • Meh, last one I got **** by the 15 minute server outage at the end. Bad memories icon_e_sad.gif
  • Meh, last one I got **** by the 15 minute server outage at the end. Bad memories icon_e_sad.gif
    Me as well, came away with 2*s only ;D
  • Ghast wrote:
    The Lord of Thunder Thighs strikes again. Lethargically. While riding an adult mobility scooter.

Cute. But I think Level 141 dost disagree.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
    It's got Alliance rewards, yes. Currently the top 3* reward is Patch and the event now has its own Comic Pack which it didn't have before.
  • Oh man, Patch covers? Another character I have maxed icon_e_sad.gif #FirstWorldMPQproblems

Just a question: are we ever going to get Hulk rewards in a PVP or will Courageous tokens remain the only semi-reasonable option (at 1/9) for those elusive non-green covers.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    I really effing hate this fat Scandinavian SOB.
  • Drat, I was really hoping for more lazy thor covers - I'm only 5 off maxing him.

That said, I won't complain about patch covers. What's the 2** reward?
  • TheHueyFreeman
    TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
    IceIX wrote:
    It's got Alliance rewards, yes. Currently the top 3* reward is Patch and the event now has its own Comic Pack which it didn't have before.

Our brotherhood rejoices at the chance to be blessed by Patch's covers.

Xmen