Joe's buildings stronger than Cobras

Options
FDS
FDS Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
Is there any plan to re-balance the buildings to not favor one team over the other?  

Comments

• ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Cobra units deal more damage than Joe units, so maybe there's already some balance?
  • FDS
    FDS Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Maybe, it is just a combination of the base buildings and troops... but I feel it is easier (pre air) to beat a base with GI Joe than it is with Cobra.    
  • Popeyes
    Popeyes Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options
    FDS said:
    Maybe, it is just a combination of the base buildings and troops... but I feel it is easier (pre air) to beat a base with GI Joe than it is with Cobra.    
    We do have plans to re-balance and do a tuning pass specifically for Building and Units in the next several updates
  • Leong
    Leong Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Popeyes said:
    FDS said:
    We do have plans to re-balance and do a tuning pass specifically for Building and Units in the next several updates
    As of the latest update 1.1.5, now Cobra faction has the advantage over the Joe as Cobra attacker can destroy some of the Joe defense building with a missile strike but Joe cannot even takes out any of the Cobra defense with single rocket barrage. Please either buff the damage of rocket barrage or nerf the missile strike damage.
  • Popeyes
    Popeyes Posts: 64 Match Maker
    edited March 2020
    Options
    In our latest update on Thursday, since 1.1.5 there were ongoing changes at reducing building stats to balance both factions. Appreciate all the feedback!