Bug - Cobra Commander not shooting his laser

Options
Cobra commander only points at an enemy, he never actually shoots the enemy or apply damage to it
Tagged:

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hello StrikeFromShadows, if you haven't yet, could you please send a screenshot of what you are seeing to Customer Support so they can look into this issue more?
  • REM
    REM Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Tombstone said:
    Hello StrikeFromShadows, if you haven't yet, could you please send a screenshot of what you are seeing to Customer Support so they can look into this issue more?
    I made a thread about this and no one ever responded. Cobra Commander is bugged and doesn't shoot for EVERYONE like 95% of the time unless you manually direct him to do so. Otherwise most of the time he will just stand there and do nothing but point his gun and never shoot.

Why did you ignore my thread about this? Do you guys care to fix these things? Cobra Commander has been this way since the beginning. Do you guys play your own game to see if it works?
  • Gravesong
    Gravesong Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Tombstone said:
    I'll do you one better.  Here's a video clip of it:

https://imgur.com/p3cKA1N