RAW Glory top node: Sword of Truth and Justic does not count towards proliferate obj [Fixed]

Options
naabaldan
naabaldan Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
As the title says: it does not count towards the objective

Comments

• naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Did not see, it was already posted. Sorry.
  • Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    possibly because the sword applies an effect to something else which then triggers to proliferate- not directly done by the casting of the card itself.

it would be better if the objective was to ‘proliferate x or more times’ during the match.
  • Smokincookz
    Smokincookz Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @Avahad I don’t see that being the case, as certain creatures that have Proliferate did count towards the objective- such as Roalesk, Apex Hybrid and Flux Channeler. These don’t trigger from casting like Huatli’s Raptor does. All three worked for the objective, while Sword of Truth and Justice did not. Maybe it’s bugged for supports? I didn’t try Karn’s Bastion.

I do agree that it would be much better off as “Proliferate x or more times” during a match.
  • Smokincookz
    Smokincookz Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Just tried Karn’s Bastion and it does count. I don’t have the Ajani Vanguard, so can’t report on that.

I think it’s equally disappointing that we can’t use any of the sagas in this event due to it being set-restricted. I have some fun and competitive proliferate/saga decks for the current Standard. Too bad they’re useless in RaW events.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hi guys,

Thank you for the feedback.
    This issue is now under investigation and if confirmed, will receive a fix as soon as possible.