Match tile hero when match damage is equal

Options
Unknown
edited March 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
So I have a lvl 85 cstorm, and a lvl 85original black widow. Both have the same damage on their blue. Who uses the blue tiles in a match? Is it worth leaving cstorm at lvl80 or whatever to make sure I get the blue for espionage?

Comments

• i-am-amish wrote:
    So I have a lvl 85 cstorm, and a lvl 85original black widow. Both have the same damage on their blue. Who uses the blue tiles in a match? Is it worth leaving cstorm at lvl80 or whatever to make sure I get the blue for espionage?

If they are the same damage value ties are broken by position on the team: center>left>right (when picking the team) or left to right when looking at the screen where you can pick boosts.
  • Thanks a lot. This helps me so much.
  • Some coveats:

1. Character strength is actually rounded to the nearest one, so sometimes they may appear to be same, but is not. This happens a lot for say two heroes with weak color in the single digits. In general, the only case where two characters are tied is if they're the same level and the same rarity.

2. Don't forget featured events tends to force certain guys to occupy the center position, thus screwing up your usual plan.
  • If they are the same damage value ties are broken by position on the team: center>left>right (when picking the team) or left to right when looking at the screen where you can pick boosts.

This is BEYOND useful. How did you figure this out? Just by observing?
  • If they are the same damage value ties are broken by position on the team: center>left>right (when picking the team) or left to right when looking at the screen where you can pick boosts.

This is BEYOND useful. How did you figure this out? Just by observing?

By accident in my case...

I found that having Magneto NOW on the left and OBW on the right allowed Magneto to have the blue tiles if the two were equal. Nice feature when OBW is recovering from having her **** kicked and you're trying to grab a bunch of blues to fire off AGD.