to much Gold

Options
oluap
oluap Posts: 56 Match Maker
is it just me ? or does anybody has the same concern? other than upgrading units where can we spend our gold?

Comments

• randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Once you have rares 4+ and commons 6+ the gold starts to pile up.  Need to be able to use gold to buy other things.
  • Stalker
    Stalker Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Once you have rares 4+ and commons 6+ the gold starts to pile up.  Need to be able to use gold to buy other things.
    It buys you random chances on battles in the map if the ones you have are kot acceptable 
  • randomhero1090
    Options
    Stalker said:
    It buys you random chances on battles in the map if the ones you have are kot acceptable 
    Ok true.  That does have some value.  Convert it to chests?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I thought I was the only with too much gold. Looking at the amount of gold needed for upgrade, I think I will save it, instead of changing battle opponents. 
  • oluap
    Options
    wish we could spend excess gold for anything lols
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I wish we could use it to buy Training Manual, but I understand why it's unlikely to happen. You don't want players maxing out the abilities easily. They will get bored fast.
  • FDS
    FDS Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I think i have a bit over 1 million gold now
  • randomhero1090
    Options
    I wish we could use it to buy Training Manual, but I understand why it's unlikely to happen. You don't want players maxing out the abilities easily. They will get bored fast.
    That's a pretty good idea actually. I mean, there are a ton of things you could convert gold too. Maybe buy the silver coins during events???
  • Aspykeith
    Aspykeith Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    You wouldn't be complaining if that was real gold lol
  • oluap
    Options
    wish we could spend excess gold for anything lols
  • Popeyes
    Popeyes Posts: 64 Match Maker
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Stalker said:
    You can definitely use your gold to battle a variety of opponents to help increase your trophy level and unlock exclusive cards within different battle tiers!