Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,516 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ok, this was INSANE.

LR with Mystique+Thorkoye. AI is running CarBill.

I stun Bill with Mystique's purple. This means I steal 1 AP whenever the enemy team makes a match. I ended my turn with 10 green AP. By the time the AI was done with their next turn, I had 25 green AP. I stole 15 green while Carnage did his multi-move shenanigans.
  • 111MCH111
    111MCH111 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2020
    This game is about tile matching. I was running Kitty, R4G and Juggs 4*, with that team match making is really fun. Passive powers are in good synergy.

we all know 3, 4 and 5 tile matches.
    sometimes a 6 tile match is observed, essentially a cascade with two match 3 on top of eachother. It happens maybe once or twice per week.

but a T shaped match 7 , I have never seen before. Not even with 2* Magneto purple power
    I had a GREEN MATCH 7 in PVE, with Jugs, 11k strikes and maxed on Collateral.....

total wipe out, really great to see. I believe the goons were lvl 450 but they were all three erased in  that one match 7 move! Wish I had a replay button 😜
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Taking that 240-1 chance and finding Havok in the previous PvE store :-)
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 497 Mover and Shaker
    My 3* farm has officially begun. Welcome podling Patch!
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got Valkyrie up to 300, giving me the Shards for Thor's fifth green. Then I was able to use Thorkoye and the Prof to make four clears of the Doom Strange Sights Challenge Node, in only 6 tries total!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    9 Havok pulls, 1 Green Havok, 1 Green Black Bolt (sadly not useable) - pretty good. No Karnak but that would have just been greedy to expect.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2020
    I flipped Magn3to yesterday without a backfill to push BRB up to level 435, and then this morning of course Magn3to was the required character for DDQ. I'd resigned myself to losing out on a token, but across the course of regular play i got a saved cover and then the last red i needed to rechamp 2* magneto, and he had enough saved to give me a Magn3to starter kit. Minor crisis averted, i got my 2* Ms Marvel from the taco tokens after all lol
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    5-star required node in Deadpool vs MPQ.  Mockingbird, Power Man and 4-star Fist.  A series of huge cascades gives them enough AP for Iron First take out Okoye.  Then, for the first time ever, I use Infinity War's yellow. Okoye comes back, and she's ticked off.  Another 7 yellow AP to heal her up about 15K, and those team ups add a whole lot of damage to Thor's Tactics.  Iron fists conduct electricity very, very well. :)
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2020
    Got my 13th cover for 5* doc Ock for what will be my 15th 5* champ. I know he’s not meta but it all adds to the roster depth. Now I just need to get the iso to finish him so I can take him for a whirl. 
  • TPF Alexis
    I dumped a bunch of ISO into LumberCap, and now he tanks for Kitty when boosted. Made the 5E much more manageable. The best part, tho, was downing C4ge in back to back clears from ~2/3 health with Coup de Gras. In a match that takes this many turns, and involves denying colours I'm not using, that ends up being a lot of AP to funnel through there. Just unreal damage output.

• grumbLEGO
    grumbLEGO Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Yesterday I passed a new milestone, finally have more champed 5*s than not, 21 vs 20, shortly after that I got enough shards to champ infinity cap and made it 22 vs 19. 
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Classic pull got me a needed Green Goblin cover which took me to 13.  I had one saved cover, and when I champed, LL got me my second Mr. Sinister cover.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,244 Chairperson of the Boards
    Opening a Mighty Token and getting my 13th Karnak. That was really nice. 
  • Vins2
    Vins2 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    It was fun seeing how much damage a boosted Beardcap's red could do to a single target.  For as much as I hated seeing them recycle worthy in the challenge node, I enjoyed the Daken/Vulture/Thanos 5e node.
  • TPF Alexis
    Taking out Wolverines with Okoye and boosted Sabretooth in Sharp Dressed!
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Took a fight with Teen Jean and 3* Fist in Sharp Dressed. I also have a Teen Jean with Sabretooth. Naturally on my second move I hit a cascade which resulted in a match 5 and me getting stunned. Thought it might be the start of a rough match so I just gobbled up as much green, black and red as I could. Then the other Jean hit a match 5 and was stunned. I collected some more green, hit Jean's aoe and then finished off Wolvie with Sabretooth's red. :)