5* Iceman blue power interaction with 5* Thanos purple - intended behavior?

Options
ThaRoadWarrior
ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
If you go up against a 5* Thanos with Iceman, and they are able to drop their purple CD on the board, Iceman will sit there hemmoraging blue AP every turn but not creating any countdowns. The latter half of this behavior is expected, but the former is a little questionable to me. I could see this being an order of operations "working as intended," but there are plenty of other powers that do a thing and have a board change function that are straight up blocked by this power, so I thought it worth asking the question.

Comments

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Does the power drain blue AP if there are no blue tiles left to change into countdowns?

A similar thing happens with his yellow, I've had it block the damage, but not create a countdown because all the yellow tiles were already special tiles, so a countdown could not be created.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've seen that with Yellow too, but that's more of a feature in my opinion lol. I've never attempted to engineer a completely blue-less scenario; I'll have to try that with Kamala Khan at some point.