So Long, and Thanks For All The Fish

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited March 2020 in GI Joe General Discussion
Hi Everyone,

Some of you may know me as the Assistant Producer now, but others may remember me as D3 Go!'s Community Manager starting back in 2016. From engaging in forum conversations and meeting players at conventions to working on new features and launching new games, these past 3+ years have been nothing short of a whirlwind of exciting activity.

Throughout my time here, I've always felt an immense appreciation for the passionate community surrounding our games. Working on these game titles and making the experience better was great, but what really energized me to do my best were the moments I got to see how much people genuinely enjoyed playing our games.

That's why it's with a heavy, but grateful heart that I am announcing that today will be my last day here at D3 Go!

I just want to thank you all for everything. Thank you for being as patient and understanding as possible, when we were faced with hurdles and challenges. Thank you for laughing at my silly gifs and memes. Thank you for sharing all of your triumphs and defeats, your feedback and sentiments, and your stories and memories. 

Most of all, thank you for all of your support and being a part of our amazing community. You all are what make our games so special and great. I wish everyone the very best, and I can't wait to see these games and its community continue to improve and grow going into the future.

Cheers,
Brigby - Arthur Chen

PS. If any of you wish to stay connected, then feel free to follow me on Twitter: AChenSensation 
I like to post stuff about video games and esports, and I'll be posting stuff about what I have in store for the future soon!

(Disclaimer: All posts on my social media channels are solely my own opinion, and are not reflective of the opinions or viewpoints of D3 Go!)

Comments

• ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Congrats Brigby, we are going to miss you here. 
  • Target_Practice
    Target_Practice Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Thanks for all of your help and good luck on your new endeavors.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
    Best wishes, Brigby, it was a pleasure to have you around. Thanks for all you accomplished, and put up with.