Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Comments

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,068 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champed Talos.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    jp1 said:
    Champed Talos.
    And I thought my example was bad luck...
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Having to use North Star (level 115) in S.H.I.E.L.D training. He must be the suckiest ever. The first match with Valkyrie, Karnak and North Star was a drawn out pain and Karnak died, he sucks too.
  • LambadaDave
    LambadaDave Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    I will be unlikely to finish S.H.I.E.L.D training because it requires level 209 Northstar instead of Rainbow Bright (Runaways).  I was even holding onto CP to help grind him up, but it's just too many covers left to get.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    I have a hoard half/draw half approach to the game. Based on my roster, there's an 86.1% chance I can draw a usable (e.g. not already at 5 for the color or 13 overall) 5* cover from classics, which means on average it costs me 194 CP per usable 5* cover. So if I start at 1,000, I save until I get to 1,194, then draw until I get a usable cover, then save until I get to 1,194 + 194 = 1,388. That means on average I go 388 CP between pulls. It seems like a long time.

Now it's great when I pull a 5* on the first pull, because I only need 194 + 20 = 214 CP until I pull again. But my last pull, I went 22 pulls before I pulled a single 5* cover. So now I need to save another 22 x 20 + 194 = 634 CP before I pull again. I should keep better track of my CP earning because I feel like this will take me into August.
  • sambrookjm
    Simulator fight vs Thor, Prof X and Okoye.  My team is Half Thor, healed Okoye, and Dr Strange.  My first turn is a simple match 3 by Okoye.  Their first turn is a match 4 of Team Ups (lots of damage from Prof X, boosted by Okoye) followed by a match-5 of Team Ups (even more damage) into a match 4 of purple, which takes out Okoye on my first turn.

Fastest retreat ever.
  • sambrookjm
    Simulator fight vs Thor, Prof X and Okoye.  My team is Half Thor, healed Okoye, and Dr Strange.  My first turn is a simple match 3 by Okoye.  Their first turn is a match 4 of Team Ups (lots of damage from Prof X, boosted by Okoye) followed by a match-5 of Team Ups (even more damage) into a match 4 of purple, which takes out Okoye on my first turn.

Fastest retreat ever.
    And once again, a Turn 1 retreat...  Prof X, Black Bolt and Strange.  My match-4 blue left the board with no match-4s.  Their match-3 cascaded into a match 6 (!) which then cascaded into three more match-4s.  Strange was taken out, and half-Thor lost another 10K of health.  They ended the turn with 15 red, 8 purple (for Prof X to fire off)

While I did want a quick game while my breakfast was getting ready, that's *not* what I was thinking of...
  • argle_bargle
    argle_bargle Posts: 88 Match Maker
    First event featuring SCL10, I was playing SCL9 and headed for T20 because so many people had moved up to SCL10. I wasn't paying attention and did my 7th clears on all the nodes before noticing that it was a 48-hour sub.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    Playing Hearts of Darkness sub 2 in SCL10.

Sooooo long!  All these lame waves take forever.  3lektra - we all know how good she is.  Sinister adds tons of time to clears with all the trap spam.  I started early and still missed several last clears AND ran out of health packs.

Playing this PVE is making me question what I'm doing here.
  • qandols
    Fun times in The Rider awakens wave. Kitty, Prof-X and Modok. All is fine until the last wave and Loki fires his black and transforms my protects to enemy strikes and causes a cascade. X and Kitty died immediately and I just retreated. Arrrghhh...
  • focal431
    focal431 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Anybody know what the rules are for merging accounts and if its allowed?
  • qandols
    No, merging of accounts are not allowed. I have asked for it in the past.
  • focal431
    qandols said:
    No, merging of accounts are not allowed. I have asked for it in the past.
    You should probably ask again, sounds like they're allowing it nowadays. 
  • qandols
    Ok, where did you hear it?
  • focal431
    qandols said:
    Know of a player that was bragging about d3 allowing him to merge accounts 
  • Dhaunas
    Dhaunas Posts: 54 Match Maker
    focal431 said:
    qandols said:
    Someone was lying to you
  • focal431
    Dhaunas said:
    focal431 said:
    qandols said:
    Someone was lying to you
    How else would one go upon getting a 550 roster overnight without resources and d3 deeming it "legit"?
  • Dhaunas
    Dhaunas Posts: 54 Match Maker
    And how do you know that d3 deemed it "legit"? Assuming it even happened?

Sorry, but d3 will not merge accounts. And if you are so certain, with your "proof", that they will, then why was your first post asking if anyone knows the rules for merging accounts and "if its allowed?" :p
  • focal431
    Dhaunas said:
    And how do you know that d3 deemed it "legit"? Assuming it even happened?

Sorry, but d3 will not merge accounts. And if you are so certain, with your "proof", that they will, then why was your first post asking if anyone knows the rules for merging accounts and "if its allowed?" :p
    D3 deemed it legit when I reported for cheating because c'mon 550s overnight. First thought is always cheating. 

I asked, to see if anyone else was aware of the d3 policy of no account merges. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    When you KO Mockingbird just before she is going to bombshell you into next week and then you look up and see full health Luke & Danny waiting next in line.