Oko, Thief of Crowns: Official Thread

Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards

manabluepngmanagreenpng OKO, THIEF OF CROWNS managreenpngmanabluepng
(At Level 60)
-2 manawhitepng | +4 manabluepng | +2 manablackpng | +1 manaredpng | +3 managreenpng 
111 HP
Creatures: 7 | Supports: 6 | Spells: 6

"Oko is from a plane ruled by Fey who believe in a unified society, one where the ruling class has decided that for the betterment of all, the natural mischievousness of the Fey has to be suppressed. To the ruling class, they had created a perfect society — but for Oko, who was born with incredibly powerful shapeshifting abilities, this culture went against everything he was and contradicted his deepest, truest self."

Abilities

Fey Treat - Cost 6

Level 1: Create a Food Token.

Level 2: Create 2 Food Tokens.

Level 3: Create 3 Food Tokens. Draw a card.

Level 4: Create 3 Food Tokens. Create 3 Fey Treat Tokens.

Fey Transformation - Cost 12

Level 1: Exile target opposing creature that costs 13 or less. Then, your opponent creates a Food Token.

Level 2: Exile target opposing creature that costs 15 or less. If you can't, exile an opposing  support. Then, your opponent creates a Food Token.

Level 3: Exile target opposing creature. If you can't, exile an opposing  support. Then, your opponent creates a Food Token.

Level 4: Exile target opposing creature and an opposing Artifact support. Then, your opponent creates a Food Token.

Reality Swap - Cost 15

Level 1: Create a Fey Market Token.

Level 2: Create a High Fey Market Token.

Level 3: Create a High Fey Market Token.

Level 4: Create a High Fey Market Token. The first 3 cards in your hand gain half of their mana.

Tokens

Food

(Colorless) Support Card - Artifact Food (1) Token

"Can't be Reinforced. Whenever you destroy or match this support's gem, you gain 3 life."

Fey Treat

(Green/Blue) Support Card (2) Token

"Whenever a Food Token you control is destroyed or loses shield, fetch the first card from your opponent's library."

Fey Market

(Green/Blue) Support Card (4) Token

"At the end of your turn, exchange control of the first creature you own and control and the first creature you don't own and control. If you can't, exchange the first Artifact support you own without mana from your hand for the first support from your opponent's hand, that they own."

High Fey Market 

(Green/Blue) Support Card (4) Token

"At the end of your turn, exchange control of the first creature you own and control and the first creature you don't own and control. If you can't, exchange the first Artifact support you own without mana from your hand for the first support from your opponent's hand, that they own. Then, creatures you control but don't own get +4/+4."

Comments

• Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 461 Mover and Shaker

Level 3: Exile target opposing creature. If you can't, exile an opposing  support. Then, your opponent creates a Food Token.

Level 4: Exile target opposing creature and an opposing Artifact support. Then, your opponent creates a Food Token.

I have not yet leveled up my Oko. Anybody know if this ability has the same problem that Chandra, Awakened Inferno's 3rd ability has, by which I mean, does the level 4 upgrade make it so it's only usable if your opponent has a creature AND an artifact support out, or is it usable in an either/or scenario?
  • Afewnovelideas
    Afewnovelideas Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    My fave build with my Oko deck (which I call my "Grand Theft MTG" deck) uses the following guidelines:

- Creatures either have the "can't attack" ability or they have 0 or 1 for attack power.
    - Prioritize supports that convert colored gems to loyalty gems at the start of each turn
    - Include at least 1-2 spells/supports that can either disable or remove my opponent's creatures
    - include spells/supports that either allow you to search for cards or will fetch cards under specific preferred conditions

Here is a list of my current build:
    - Moat Piranahs
    - Nivix Barrier
    - Ajani Mentor of Heroes
    - Fblthp the Lost
    - Bonders' Enclave
    - Titan's Nest
    - Discovery
    - Labyrinth of Skophos
    - Claustrophobia
    - Once Upon a Time