Set completion

snoman321
snoman321 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
I’d like to see a reward for collecting a whole set of cards (not counting Exclusives). This is quite challenging and requires a lot of orbs and pinks. Would also be worthwhile to have a reward for mastering every card in a set. Would give us a reason to try out fringe cards.

Comments

• Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    I like this idea, but I personally wouldn’t exclude exclusives. Maybe also have a reward for each rarity, too? Maybe this could unlock something fun for that set’s planeswalkers, or some jewels (which is already a reward for completing precon decks).
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like this idea, but I personally wouldn’t exclude exclusives. Maybe also have a reward for each rarity, too? Maybe this could unlock something fun for that set’s planeswalkers, or some jewels (which is already a reward for completing precon decks).
    The problem with counting exclusives is it makes it very difficult to complete a set without spending money.
    Sure its technically possible to get exclusives after the next set comes out, but that doesn't always seem to be the case nowadays.