MPQ Sneak Peek: February 2020 Edition (Updated 2/13/20)

123457»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well now this is pretty strange. Monday nights are normally good for a dev visit (although Thank you Lakestone) - don't remember a time since I have been here that things were this bad with no sneak peak.
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    So is it safe to assume that the next PVE event will be an alliance event since they just released a 5* and there is a legendary store coming up on Thursday.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2020
    Today's 3/3. HoD finishes on 3/6 and Havok PvP finishes on 3/4. What's the worst case scenario if they didn't update the next event? You see the preview in-game. They seem to have shifted to updating on Tuesday instead.   :o
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,244 Chairperson of the Boards
    MrPlow said:
    So is it safe to assume that the next PVE event will be an alliance event since they just released a 5* and there is a legendary store coming up on Thursday.
    Probably?  That's what they have always done.

I might think they would run X-men vs Apocalypse to be thematic, and they apparently just tweaked the event with R197.  But then it was recently run since, probably, it was also thematic for Sinister.
  • RickOShay
    RickOShay Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2020
    Claws for Concern event up. 
    BUT, there's an error. Join options only allow up to CL8 currently.

@IceIX
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    RickOShay said:
    Claws for Concern event up. 
    BUT, there's an error. Join options only allow up to CL8 currently.

@IceIX
    I'm also assuming the listed rewards aren't correct, since Mordo is the placement rewards for Havok's PvP, but Claws for Concern is showing Thing as the progression reward. I was also figuring Mr. Fantastic for the placement rewards, but it's showing Thor.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2020
    Yea a lot of this is messed up. Really need to have the Dev team to answer on this. 
    The new PVP has wrong SL and rewards.  

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, there's a Hero Point sale going on i discovered via in-game popup.
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
    Well, there's a Hero Point sale going on i discovered via in-game popup.
    Those are Dev shards. When the meter fills up, someone will post on the forums.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh game...you picked an unfortunate time to ask me for a feedback rating! Uhm...
  • Friarbundy
    Friarbundy Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Where are the folks who create the previews located and do they have the legal weed there?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,244 Chairperson of the Boards
    Where are the folks who create the previews located and do they have the legal weed there?
    In the great state of California, and yes indeed, recreational marijuana is legal there.
  • liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    Maybe Super Tuesday is a holiday there?
  • RickOShay
    RickOShay Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Apparently the issue has been fixed earlier today about the Claws for Concern join Slices.