Who here has reached day 149?!?!

Options
2»

Comments

• Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I just picked up Day 153 this morning. When I started playing in mid-October the Daily Reward didn't exist but it started within a week or two fo my starting to play.
  • Wil88
    Wil88 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Today is 150 for me.
    Yesterday's 4* Wolvie gave me my final missing character. (that is until Gold Cap gets released)
  • Pats0132
    Pats0132 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So any new character or token listed?
  • About to get my Green X-Force but already have a 4/5/4. What is rarer red or green? Not sure whether to train that green or not in case I need to respec
  • Pats0132 wrote:
    So any new character or token listed?

not yet, just a heroic token at 157
  • Day 153 here, standard recruit token. Been in lurk-mode on the forums this whole time, not sure why this is the post that brought me out but here I am!
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    entropic01 wrote:
    About to get my Green X-Force but already have a 4/5/4. What is rarer red or green? Not sure whether to train that green or not in case I need to respec

Historically it seems like green is the most common, followed by red and then by yellow. I went 5/5/3 since I'm assuming that the red/green will matter more.
  • entropic01 wrote:
    About to get my Green X-Force but already have a 4/5/4. What is rarer red or green? Not sure whether to train that green or not in case I need to respec

Historically it seems like green is the most common, followed by red and then by yellow. I went 5/5/3 since I'm assuming that the red/green will matter more.

I think I agree that green is most common so 4/5/4 is the place to be. I see going 5/5/3 too but the yellow is so hard to come by if I end up wanting a 5 yellow build I figure I should get a head start.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    entropic01 wrote:
    entropic01 wrote:

I think I agree that green is most common so 4/5/4 is the place to be. I see going 5/5/3 too but the yellow is so hard to come by if I end up wanting a 5 yellow build I figure I should get a head start.

Yeah, I've only been able to pick up 2 yellows so far so I haven't needed to deal with that just yet.
  • On day 151 myself, plus the days since release.
  • 153/154 dang seems like forever.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    entropic01 wrote:
    entropic01 wrote:

Yeah, I've only been able to pick up 2 yellows so far so I haven't needed to deal with that just yet.

Yellow is by far the most difficult one to get, my Xwolvie is just 4/3/0 and yellow is the only cover I don't have in the whole game. I dare to say green and red have more or less the same difficulty.

PD: I don't get why they don't buff XWolvie. Nerfing Spidey and Mags is way more tricky but buffing XWolvie should be easy... (and a way of getting people exited of winning in PvP)