Repeated reverberation bugged [Confirmed]

Edhmage
Edhmage Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
Almost everytime I cast it, the game crashes, also get crashes with thousand year storm
Tagged:

Comments

• Muhhh
    Muhhh Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Same here as well.  It seems to happen to me when electrodominance is the last card in my hand (drawn by repeated reverberation.) Just lost a charge in the coalition event due to it happening (third time since the update In different events) We’ve been asking for years for them to figure out a way to give back charges when shutdowns/freezes happen but clearly they could care less. I’m fast approaching the “peace, I’m out“ moment that many other long time players are having. 
  • Edhmage
    Edhmage Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    I have found that it seems to happen when reverberation tries to make 2 copies but cant because your hand is full
  • Vangor
    Vangor Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    This bug is particularly infuriating because it happens during leaderboard events. I put in the effort to build decks to compete for the top spot (which I get more often than not) only to lose a battle due to this bug thus losing any chance to finish in first place. I want to know what is being done about this issue and what (if anything) is going to be done to compensate for these unfair losses.

• bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Moved to Bugs and Technical Issues. BK 
  • naabaldan
    naabaldan Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hello guys,

This issue is already confirmed and waiting for a fix.
    Thank you for the feedback and for your patience.
  • Vangor
    Vangor Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    @Oktagon_Support while I appreciate your copy/paste response, I still have a pressing question regarding this issue. What is to be done about all of the event losses (and lost rewards) that are due to this bug that is "confirmed and waiting for a fix"?
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vangor said:
    @Oktagon_Support while I appreciate your copy/paste response, I still have a pressing question regarding this issue. What is to be done about all of the event losses (and lost rewards) that are due to this bug that is "confirmed and waiting for a fix"?
    Nothing!  I mean, you can file a ticket if you want.  But 99% of the time these bugs are fixed with no compensation given for the loss of points or standing that they cause.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi @Vangor

If you file a ticket with Help Center, and prove this bug affected your event's final rank, we'll compensate you.
    Get in contact with Customer Support.
  • Opperstamper
    Opperstamper Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    This particular bug hard crashes the app. How are we supposed to gather proof? 
  • Muhhh
    Muhhh Posts: 66 Match Maker
    That is a bit of a silly answer. This bug causes a full shutdown with no way to capture the issue unless you screen record your matches. I reported this bug multiple times just after the update, once during an event in which I lost rewards and have never been asked to show that I lost and be compensated. Wad just told it was an issue on my end, nothing more. 
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor
    Hi @Vangor

If you file a ticket with Help Center, and prove this bug affected your event's final rank, we'll compensate you.
    I think it's time you start considering compensation for the entire player base for all the bugs you've introduced, affecting player experience and results.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Machine said:
    Hi @Vangor

I think it's time you start considering compensation for the entire player base for all the bugs you've introduced, affecting player experience and results.
    Lol.  I don't think we've gotten compensated for a buggy card since Prized Amalgam (although we have gotten some for buggy events).  Don't get your hopes up.