Please set up a quick token draw for Deadpool Daily Vault

rshetts
rshetts Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
For all that is good and holy please fix this issue!  People save up 300 tokens in the Deadpool Daily in order to do a full vault clear on Deadpool's vaults.  It is a major pain in the **** to click through all of those token draws when it takes 5 click for each pull.  And even worse you changed the mechanics so you can no longer click through the opening vault animation making it take even longer to do this.  It's clear that this would be a simple fix as you have implemented a form of quick token pulls in other areas of the game.  Its time to fix this problem.  Please! Stop making thing worse and fix this.  It's become so annoying that it's almost game breaking.  

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    you changed the mechanics so you can no longer click through the opening vault animation making it take even longer to do this.
    This is something I consider a bug that should be fixed.

Regarding vault quick draws: I'd like to see a mechanic like this:
    • Add a selection mechanic to vaults
    • Select one ( or multiple ) items in the vault that will be the 'target'
    • Add a 'quick draw' button. Once pressed, you will automatically spend tokens on the vault until either you run out of tokens, or pull the 'target' from the vault
    • For easy use, if the vault contains multiple of the same item, any of them will satisfy the target condition.
      Not sure if I worded it clearly, so an example: if you select 1 of the 250HP rewards in the vault, the condition will be met if any of the 250HP rewards is pulled. But not if the 1000HP reward is pulled.

This allows for quick easy targeted pulling. Want to try for the LT? Automate it. Need some health packs for a PVP push? Automate it. Need that 1000HP pull for a roster spot? Automate it.
  • rshetts
    rshetts Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    And nothing from D3 Go!  Not a peep on this.  
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't remember ever seeing them give direct feedback on threads posted in this area of the board.
  • froggerjohn
    froggerjohn Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker

Note that it's still possible to click through the vault rewards, it's just inexplicably harder to do. You just need to immediately and quickly click/tap when opening the tokens, and it will [usually] skip through the animation.

I can't even fathom the logic behind deliberately trying to slow down this process.

I love the "targeted reward" option, but it's probably a tough sell because if a user makes a mistake, that's potentially a lot of unintended open tacos. Granted, the right UI and prompting could probably take care of that part.

• Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    They wouldn't even need to add any new buttons to implement this. A very easy solution would be that once you have accumulated ten 1x tokens upgrade them to one 10x token. Once you have four 10x tokens upgrade them to a 40x token pull. This would still take multiple pulls to clear 300 tokens but it would be a lot less painful and you could choose whether to do all the pulls or just the 40x pulls (or the 10x or the singles).