Waiting period after getting attacked

RougueOne
RougueOne Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
There should be a waiting (cool down) period after you get attacked.   I sometimes get attacked 3x in an hour.  It’s a pretty big drain on resources, especially when I am getting bombarded by players that are already Tier 5 and just crush my base.  Most games similar to this one, you have a cool down time until your base can get attacked again.   

Comments

• RougueOne

This is a prime example. Attacked 3 times in a half hour. Yet, I can only earn medals back once every 6 hours. Please give us a cool down period before we are thrown right back into the attack pool

• RougueOne

I woke up to 4 more attacks while I slept. The two in the middle were from the same player (only 10 minutes apart), each time raiding my base for 30-40k of resources. Please give us a cooldown timer after we get attacked, before we are able to be attacked again. Most games like this have one.

• ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor

Yeah, this is a rough go! Maybe even allow the attacks, but reduce / remove the penalty past a threshold of losses per day?

• RougueOne

Just the last two hours. I can’t even earn Battle Cargo fast enough to keep up from the amount of times I get attacked. PLEASE MAKE THERE BE A COOL DOWN AFTER YOU GET ATTACKED.