Where to spend 250,000 iso?

Options
Unknown
edited March 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Hey guys,

Now i'm in the middle of the Simulator event.. round 2....

Been saving up my iso till 250k for the past couple of weeks or so...

Base on what I got leveled up atm ....
Spider at 141 (3/5/5)
CMag at 141 (4/4/5)
Psylocke at 141 (5/3/5)
Punisher at 141 (3/5/5)
Magneto MN at 85 (3/5/5)

Daredevil at level 55 (5/3/5)
IW at level 30 (1/2/4)
Wolverine Xforce at level 30 (1/4/1)
Doctor Doom at level 15 (5/5)
IM40 at level 15 (4/3/3)
Loki at level 15 (4/4)
Hulk at level 15 (5/3/0)
Ragnarok at level 15 (3/4)
BWGS at level 15 (3/3/1)
Wolverine Patch at level 15 (1/1/4)
BP at level 15 (2/2/2)
Hood at level 15 (1/2/2)
Thor Modern at level 15 (1/1/2)
Thor MN at level 9 (3/5/5)
OBW at level 6 (5/5/3)
Cap America at level 6 (5/5/3)
Hawkeye at level 6 (5/5/3)
Moonstone at elvel 6 (5/5/3)
Classic Storm at level 6 (3/5/5)
Wolverine Astonishing at level 6 (5/5/3)
Bullseye at level 6 (5/5)
Daken at level 6 (5/5)
Ares at level 6 (2/5/3)
Bag man at level 6 (3/2/5)
Venom & Yelena Belova at level 6 (5/5)

I been reading other ppl's post. Some mention about the buff Wolv Xforce is getting... or spider / Cmag getting nerf ...

Don't want to spend my hard earned Iso onto char which will change in the future... (seeing my roster.. already got 2 max that may be going down...)

Anyone got any suggestions? Or should just dump all in Xforce ? (his red does not even do damage for the destoyed gems...no AP is fine.. but come on .. get some damage in...)

Comments

• Your roster doesn't make any sense. I see no proof of progression to where you are today.

It wouldn't surprise me if you were sandboxed and were unaware of it.
  • O.. forgot to mention..
    Iron man 35 at level 50, Black widow at 40 .. and storm at 40.. went thru the prologue.. .etc...
    Did many events (except the 1 star tournament...no healer...) ... Just been hoarding these iso ...

Yes.. spend some cash on HP to get covers and such....I was running spider / CMag / punisher for most of Jan ... Then along came psylocke ... brute force my way through the hulk event (the 10 day even) ... BP was just basic... was like playing a handicap match 2 vs 3 ....

I just pushed on with the 3 star covers (main ones.. started in mid Jan).

(Btw, what does sand boxed mean?)

(Ok.. read more... figured what sandboxed meant.... i spend around USD400 during the valentine sale to get the necessary iso to boost spider / cmags / punisher... spend around usd700 to get covers ... had to gamble a long time to get punisher's black...then push them up to where they are today...) So i did not go thru the grinding of the 2 star cover.. had to level up mag MN to use purple to boost spider's blue... Yes, i took a short cut but still no cheating using any form of 3rd party program or whatsoever.. just using plain cold hard cash & lots of time pushing it up in events .. From tat point at valentine day sale.. did not purchase anymore iso just hp to buy roster .. irritating... getting more expensive as I collect more... (yet after all that gambling of hero token.. still no Hulk Black ... grrr)

If D3publisher push out over 100 chars... lol... each roster slot would be like 1000hp?
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would just hold onto your iso: none of the current characters in your roster have enough covers to be useful, and we have no idea whats going to happen to X-Force. Leveling him up now seems like a waste since a high level X-Force doesn't do anything right now, so you might as well hold onto the iso just in case he doesn't get buffed to something useful.