Repeated Reverberation Hard Crash [Fix in 4.1]

ambrosio191
ambrosio191 Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
Repeated Reverberation seems to crash the game to home screen when you cast it with a full hand and copy a card with stored mana.  The first copy goes to your hand, but the second copy causes the crash.  When your hand has space for both it works fine.  Havent tested it with non stored mana cards yet.

Comments

• DerekRogers
    DerekRogers Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    I can confirm this as well. I have have tried a few different scenarios as well. It doesnt have to be a stored mana card. It can be any card that Repeated Reverberation makes a copy of and your hand is too full to get the second copy
  • Muhhh
    Muhhh Posts: 66 Match Maker
    I can also confirm this issue. Has happened three times in different events. All when drawing Electrodominance (via repeated reverberation) and it being the last card in my hand. 
  • Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 461 Mover and Shaker
    edited February 2020
    Can confirm this issue as well. I think they changed something on the backend about the way copied cards are generated (I think it's creating them in the library and then moving them to the hand, instead of just creating them in the hand**) that's causing me to find my Jaya deck is frequently drawing into created copies of spells that I didn't have room for in hand when I originally created the copies; this backend change is probably also what's causing Repeated Reverberation to hard crash the game.

**-if true, this isn't actually "new", rather, it's a reversion to a bad old way of creating copies of cards that got fixed sometime around Ixalan block IIRC.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards

Same.... came here to make sure this was on their radar. Hard crash if you make a copy and don't have space in your hand for it.