-3 covers America Chavez

-3 LL Tokens

-2 Gold Support Tokens

-5 Mighty Tokens

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2020

I assume you need to be able to play in SCL10 (rank 120+) to access this.

Also note that people are reporting that they are seeing other SCL bundles again, so if you missed an earlier one you could grab it. I assume those need to time out before seeing this one (if you are eligible). Ex: If you skipped the SCL8 bundle you should (?) see it now, and eventually it will time out if you don't buy it, and then you should see the SCL9, then 10. Unless you already bought the 9, as you can only see purchase each one once.

Also, also....

Why isn't there some official communication on this? (he said in resigned disappointment)

It looks like a pretty good bundle compared to many other offers, as most SCL bundles are. However, it's still $49.99 which may be a lot for some people.

• Ugh
    Ugh Posts: 83 Match Maker

I get a pop up for one of the previous bundles pretty much every day. Available for a limited time my rear...

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2020

(Since this new editor is terrible and won't let me partial quote I'll just put bbc code in anyway...)

<quote=bluewolf>Why isn't there some official communication on this? (he said in resigned disappointment)</quote>

• GreenArmadillo
    GreenArmadillo Posts: 21 Just Dropped In

OP is missing a zero, 600 HP would be a joke but I've seen 6,000 in a screenshot on Reddit.

I would consider this but I did not buy and don't want all the prereqs.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards

In theory, if you are Rank 120+, you can wait and eventually it will appear after all the other SCL bundles appear on your account and expire.

SCL bundles are not set up with a chain requirement.

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,769 Chairperson of the Boards

Ive never bought a bundle.

Im able to buy it.

Yes, i've passed on each reappearing bundle.

Not sure if this helps or not.

• jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards

I'm sure this one is different though. If you don't buy it now, it will be gone forever.

• PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards

I think I did my once-in-a-lifetime $50 5* shard purchase to finish Kitty. Even though JJ is next on my very short list of 5* I am interested in getting fully covered, I don't think I'll pull the trigger again so soon (plus, JJ going from 3/2/4 to 3/3/4 is not going to be as satisfying as Kitty going to 5/5/3).

• GreenArmadillo
    GreenArmadillo Posts: 21 Just Dropped In

I am not yet rank 120 so I guess I will find out someday. You are right that I confused the SCL bundles (I keep getting re offered SCL 9) and the cascading offers we got in that one patch whenever it was.