Tank Traps still disappearing - anyone else?

My tank traps are still disappearing on my Cobra side and I don't dare more my joe tank traps till I know this is fixed. Anyone else still having this problem? I thought they fixed it.
Tagged:

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi @Fumbles Have you updated yet to the most recent 1.1.1 build version?
  • Fumbles
    Fumbles Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Yes. I've been updating daily and I checked the "about" and it says 1.1.1. The traps disappeared earlier today as it showed in two different replays. One I was able to defend and the other I was defeated.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Fumbles said:
    Yes. I've been updating daily and I checked the "about" and it says 1.1.1. The traps disappeared earlier today as it showed in two different replays. One I was able to defend and the other I was defeated.
    Hmm...perhaps the fix wasn't retroactively applied, if the players that attacked you were still viewing an outdated base from before 1.1.1.

I'd say give it a little bit longer to see if you encounter that issue again. If you don't, then it's likely all the old snapshots of your 1.1.0 base are no longer still residing on enemy maps. If you do still see it consistently, then I'll be sure to ping the team and let them know the fix may not have been successfully implemented.
  • Gravesong
    Gravesong Posts: 21 Just Dropped In

I noticed the same thing just once even after 1.1.1

Not sure if this had anything to do with it, but I updated to 1.1.1. through the downloadable content message during loading screen within the game.

A couple days later, Google Play notified me there was an update for the game, and required an update (Same 1.1.1?) Before playing. After that, haven't noticed it yet again.