Alliance Store Options

Target_Practice
Target_Practice Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
I have given away enough cards to purchase a 1500 Venom coin case.  It seems like I gave away 150 cards to get 1 card.  I might be missing something, but that seems like a large trade off.  Maybe I am looking at it the wrong way.

Would it be crazy to ask if there could be more things to purchase with Venom and Valor coins?

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    The thing is if your alliance is working right, you should receive 150 cards (if rare) or 1500 cards (if common) as well.  The card floating lets you level out the RNG if it's done right...  (i.e. I get too many of X, give them away, I'm short on Y, my team fills my gap)
  • ElfNeedsFood
    That said, I thought I'd get something bigger than a one card chest for all of that effort, like you.
  • Target_Practice
    Target_Practice Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    The thing is if your alliance is working right, you should receive 150 cards (if rare) or 1500 cards (if common) as well.  The card floating lets you level out the RNG if it's done right...  (i.e. I get too many of X, give them away, I'm short on Y, my team fills my gap)

Good point. That is what I was forgetting, the amount of cards people give me. We also get some event credit for sharing also.

If we do trade 150 cards for 1, it would be nice if it were a Legendary card.

I also noticed I can give more cards then just 2 with the update. Thank you developers for changing the 2 card limit.

• ElfNeedsFood

I think it's actually giving more credit than the screen shows for common cards. Testing has shown it gives 1 for each common interactively, but actually gives 10 upon restarting the application. Strange bugs there.

Also, as you tier up with more trophies, you can request more cards and higher rarity.