Vivien, Arkbow Ranger's first ability [Fix in 4.1]

Options
Pantagruel
Pantagruel Posts: 79 Match Maker
I own a 16/16 Hydroid Krasis and a Hatchery Spider. I use Vivien's first ability: the Spider gains +4+4 as expected but the Hydroid Krasis remains at 16/16. This happened on two successive turns.

Earlier in the game I had used Vivien's first ability when Hydroid Krasis was the only creature in play and it was pumped correctly.

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hello @Pantagruel
    Thank you so much for the feedback, it's very important for us!
    Despite not being able to reproduce while the Hydroid Krasis was 16/16, Vivien's ability stopped buffing the Hydroid Krasis after it became 20/20. So there's definetly something wrong.
    I already sent all the information to the responsible team and it's being investigated.
    Once again, thank you for the heads up.
  • Pantagruel
    Options
    An old bug in this game used to mean that certain effects could only buff a creature once, even if they were worded to mean they could happen any number of times (Dwynen was originally bugged like this).

Perhaps this bug is similar?
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    An old bug in this game used to mean that certain effects could only buff a creature once, even if they were worded to mean they could happen any number of times (Dwynen was originally bugged like this).

Yeah, this happens with every new card Oktagon releases that has a buff (or sometimes debuff) ability.  Its usually fixed within a month or two *shrug*
  • Pantagruel
    Options
    Mburn7 said:

Yeah, this happens with every new card Oktagon releases that has a buff (or sometimes debuff) ability.  Its usually fixed within a month or two *shrug*
    I know, but, we have to at least pretend to be understanding about these things, don't we.