When to Collect?

Options
Target_Practice
Target_Practice Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
edited February 2020 in Events Discussion
I don't understand when to collect from the Events.

For example, is a red 3 the max you can collect?
For Challenge Victories, there is a 0/9 Trophies.  If I complete 9 wins, should I collect then?  Is that the max?
If I gather 300 cards for Gather the Troops is that the max?
If you collect early, does that limit on where you can rank when the event is over?

I have just been waiting for the end to collect, but I am wondering if it would be better to collect earlier.

Thanks in advance for clairifing.

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi @Target_Practice . Here's a link to our Participating In An Event guide, that should help you out a bit.

To directly answer your questions though:
    1. Could you clarify what you mean by "red 3"?
    2. 0/9 means that in order to reach the max reward, you'll need to win 9 Challenge Missions. There are 3 "milestones" though (3, 6, 9 Victories) and you can collect those rewards as you achieve them.
    3. 300 Cards is the number of cards you'll need to collect in order to earn the top reward for Gather the Troops, however that is not a limit to how many cards you can collect in general.
    4. No. Collecting early does not influence your rank.
    Hope that helps!
  • Target_Practice
    Options

1. Could you clarify what you mean by "red 3"?
    Once a milestone is met, the green "collect" button comes up with a red number.  Is "3" the max?

Thanks for answering.
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If the collect button is highlighted, hit the button and collect.  If you pass more than one threshold, you can continue to press the collect button to get all of the rewards.
  • oluap
    oluap Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options
    you can collect rewards as soon as you get the milestone, it doesnt make a difference
  • Target_Practice
    Options
    oluap said:
    you can collect rewards as soon as you get the milestone, it doesnt make a difference
    If the collect button is highlighted, hit the button and collect.  If you pass more than one threshold, you can continue to press the collect button to get all of the rewards.
    I collected coins from the Joe's Total War Victories, but I am no longer gaining rewards in that category. I think I am missing something here. Is it caped at 3?
  • oluap
    oluap Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options
    oluap said:
    I collected coins from the Joe's Total War Victories, but I am no longer gaining rewards in that category. I think I am missing something here. Is it caped at 3?
    yes then on the last day you get bonus depending on the rank
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Options
    oluap said:
    There are three thresholds for each progression reward.  Is that what you mean?  There's also a placement reward at the end of the event.
  • Target_Practice
    Options
    Yes, I think you answered my question. Once there is a red 3, that is the max and it's okay to cash out and try to open event boxes early.