Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had enough hp to early-finish my 299th Shuri this morning in the shard store, so now I'm sitting on exactly 1 cover left on her to finish my Okoye and another 1 cover left for Hulkbuster to finish up Rescue. I now have decision paralysis about where to next put my 5*/4* shard targets: Kitty (3/2/0) or Gladiathor (2/0/2)...
  • 111MCH111
    111MCH111 Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    I had enough hp to early-finish my 299th Shuri this morning in the shard store, so now I'm sitting on exactly 1 cover left on her to finish my Okoye and another 1 cover left for Hulkbuster to finish up Rescue. I now have decision paralysis about where to next put my 5*/4* shard targets: Kitty (3/2/0) or Gladiathor (2/0/2)...
    You know me. 🐱 Kitty and R4G addicted
    but Juggernaut 4* and R4G is also nice 👍 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I decided to do the Deadpool Daily before my last run on Kamala's pvp. Ended up pulling 25 health packs with the three tokens lol. It's like they knew...
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cleared The Big Enchilada in one move without Thanos. Professor X really is pretty awesome.
  • TPF Alexis
    Pulled the Karolina cover with my first Cosmic Chaos token. Been a while since that's happened.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Final clears of Lost in Time, everyone boosted, I'm running Okoye, half-Thor & 5X and the CL9 nodes are just getting destroyed within a few moves. On the 5E node vs Gamora, Medusa, & R4G, I got a wicked cascade of match 4s and 5s that won me that particular match on my very first turn. 5E node at max level on CL9 and I beat it on my first turn. That's never going to happen again :smiley:
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2020
    Got T5 in SCL9 PvE two events in a row. Lost in Time was the exact cover distribution I needed to champ Karolina Dean. The progression reward from Cosmic Chaos will net me the LT.

Also had appropriately good results from the Good Fortune store. Went 11/54 (20.4%). Pulled 5 Okoye, 4 IM, 2 CM. My IM went from 3/1/2 (tied with FA Cap as my worst covered 5*) to 4/3/3. Now my Level 337 War Machine can finish him off when he gets to 360, worst case scenario.

All last year I never had any luck pulling covers for him whenever he was featured in a special store, so it felt good to finally make some headway on him. Widow, Doc Ock, and FA Cap are my only 5*s with fewer than 10 covers; just need 1, 2, and 3 covers,  respectively, to get them past that threshold. 

Also, I did get enough shards to add a cover to FA Cap, and pulled an Ant-Man cover and enough shards to get him to 340 for enough shards to champ Wa5p, my 29th 5* champ. Getting closer...
  • TPF Alexis
    An accidental bracket-snipe has me in good position for t20 in Webbed Wonder. Should be enough to champ MODOK and get the LT for the first champ level.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hit 10k for the PvP season today for the first time, I was pretty close last season but couldn’t quite get there.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hit 10k for the PvP season today for the first time, I was pretty close last season but couldn’t quite get there.

I did so too! I had to slug through Simulator to do it as I had already shielded in Cap's event to the end having hit 900. It was a good feeling! I nearly gave up with just 91 points to go after an hour of yo-yoing back and forth but I stuck with it and got over the line. I even shielded, lol, first time I ever did that in Sim!
  • TPF Alexis
    I had a pretty frustrating final climb in Sim, because I left it too late, and wasn't sure I'd actually be able to hit 2000. But then I got an amazing board, leading to a one-turn win against a Gritshop team that was actually worth more points than listed, and didn't get hit in the process, taking me to just a hair over the line.
  • TPF Alexis
    Boosted Okoye! Easiest run of Simulator EVER!
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Having 2 x 370 4*s and a 360 4* boosted for the War of Realms event, and all of them able to dish out the damage (Blade, Carol, Iron Fist in case you are wondering). It can be Savage. 
  • DarthDeVo
    Got 5* number 30 champed today: Beta Ray Bill. He'll be joined by at least 5tar-Lord and hopefully Green Goblin later this week. 
  • DarthDeVo
    Got my second 5* champed in as many days. I hit the Lightning Rounds hard this week, and between the shards from opening tokens there and opening the tokens from the HfH shards deal and naturally pulling a Drax cover, he hit 340 for the last 250 shards I needed for 5tar-Lord. 

Hopefully Green Goblin will make it a trifecta tomorrow! 😁
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mister Sinister release store featuring Green Goblin and Thano5 as sidekicks.

I have been trying to finish Thanos forever... Because I saved a reasonable amount of CP, I decided this was a pretty decent opportunity to at least make a bit of progress with my 3/5/2 Thanos. First Thanos cover I scored was (of course) a purple one.. however I managed to 2 more green ones after that, making him 3/5/4.

I decided to stop there, as I have 100 more shards coming up from G4mora's champ rewards in 9 levels. So with that, champing him is finally on the horizon!

(Oh, also roster Mr Sinister (0/0/3), and got GG from 1/2/0 to 4/2/0)
  • DarthDeVo
    Champed a third 5* in as many days, Green Goblin this time. He makes 5* champ number 32, an even 80 percent of the tier finished. 

Went 8/52, pulling three GG covers, four Sinister covers (2/1/1) and just one Thanos cover. With shards I added a Gambit level from Rogue hitting 350, an IM46 cover from War Machine hitting 340 and a cover for FA Cap. And with champ reward LTs, I got a champ level for BRB and a third saved cover for my 2/8/3 Carnage.

Not a bad day for 5* progress. 😁