Champ these 4*s?

heybub
heybub Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
Hi, 

I recently came into some 5* covers and currently have Thor, Hela, BRB, Carange, and Prof X  max covered. I also max covered a number of 4*s and was wondering if any were worth champing, either for playing or their champ rewards.

So any of these worth champing?

Moon Knight
Gwenpool
Spider Gwen
Nico
IW
Lock Jaw
Agent Venom
Mockingbird
Power Man
Valkarie
Yondu
Bishop
Mr F
Hull ME
Kate
Black Panther
Nightcrawler
Worthy
Nebula
Prowler
Sabretooth
Juggs
Sandman

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,894 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2020
    heybub said:
    Hi, 

I recently came into some 5* covers and currently have Thor, Hela, BRB, Carange, and Prof X  max covered. I also max covered a number of 4*s and was wondering if any were worth champing, either for playing or their champ rewards.

So any of these worth champing?

Moon Knight
    Gwenpool
    Spider Gwen
    Nico
    IW
    Lock Jaw
    Agent Venom
    Mockingbird
    Power Man
    Valkarie
    Yondu
    Bishop
    Mr F
    Hull ME
    Kate
    Black Panther
    Nightcrawler
    Worthy
    Nebula
    Prowler
    Sabretooth
    Juggs
    Sandman

Thanks in advance.
    1. (With a bullet) Bishop- Best 5* in the game once you transition. If you are still debating transitioning I’d wait. But once you leap you’re going to want him. 

2. Juggernaut- with Grocket/Guardian they sometimes clear PVE faster than 5*s. Well worth it. 

3. Sabretooth- pairs well with Okoye and against Kitty. Definitely some use there. 

That’d be my list of essentials if you end up transitioning to the 5 tier.  
  • heybub
    heybub Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    OJSP said:
    Are you thinking of champing any of your 5*s? If you are thinking of transitioning, then my first would be Bishop. Then, in terms of usefulness with the 5*s: Sabretooth, Juggs, Valkyrie, Worthy, Hulk, and the rest. 

For the 5* covers: IW gives Doom, MrF gives Surfer, Black Panther gives his 5*, Kate gives Hawkeye, Valkyrie gives Thor (which you might want to have more levels on), Sandman gives Green Goblin. They are not particularly immediately useful, so it all depends on how your other 5*s are.

If you're not thinking of transitioning to 5* yet: I'd got for Juggs (to play with Rocket and another Guardian), Valkyrie, Bishop, Worthy, Nico then Hulk to make interesting combo with. Spider-Gwen is good to pair with other Spider-Verse characters, but she doesn't necessarily need to be champed. Kate, Agent Venom, Mockingbird and Power Man hit hard with their powers.

For true healing: Moon Knight and Yondu are quite fun, while Nebula is not too bad with IM40.

Gwenpool is useful, for her different ways of special tile removals. Her green hits hard, but randomly. Her black can be useful in certain situations, but not quite a game changer.

The rest are reasonable, but slow: champ them for their rewards eventually.

add: didn't mean to repeat much of what Daredevil already said, it just so happened that I started typing my response before his post was there.
    I am not thinking about champing any 5*s just yet.  I'd like to try PVP and dont want to get destroyed by scaling. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was playing SCL8 Thick as Thieves this morning and I destroyed the Hood/Magneto node with 2 matches each time using Juggs/Rabbit & Tree/ Other Guardian - that team is a pve beast.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Focus on these five: Bishop, Worthy, Jugg, Valkyrie, Sabretooth.

Jugg and R4G can help you clear PvE SCL 7 in  in 20-25 minutes. I see tons of this team in Lightning Rounds if this is your thing. There are lots of Jugg/R4G + Kitty/GotG in S.H.I.E.L.D. Simulator too. This team is versatile in all parts of the game.