Essential Nodes in "Thick as Thieves" requiring the wrong characters and giving out erroneous reward

GrimSkald
GrimSkald Posts: 2,489 Chairperson of the Boards
In the current PVE, "Thick as Thieves," the Essential nodes require the wrong characters, they are as follows:

- 5* - Professor X (Classic)
- 4* - Captain America (Worthy)
- 3* - Spider Man (Classic)
- 2* - Bullseye (Dark Avengers)

Also, the 5* nodes returns an expire "Thick as Thieves" token instead of the one for the current PVE.  Also, it seems to have a different reward structure as usual - instead of being Even token - 3 cp - Iso - Iso - Standard Token - Iso, it has Event Token (wrong event) - 1 cp - 1 cp - 1 cp - Elite token - Iso.  That's different from usual but nets the same CP and a better token - is this intentional?

This is being discussed in "General Discussion," but there was no bug thread, so I started it:

A person on that thread indicated that the essentials are the same as the 12/15/19 run of this event.

Comments

• StormDragonE55
    StormDragonE55 Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    What ever the issue is with the essential nodes, it happened after 8:30 am eastern time.  I ran the nodes starting at 7 am and the essential nodes were what they were supposed to be.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,489 Chairperson of the Boards
    What ever the issue is with the essential nodes, it happened after 8:30 am eastern time.  I ran the nodes starting at 7 am and the essential nodes were what they were supposed to be.

That sounds about when the data push was run.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    Level 8 still has a standard token:
    Event token (wrong event) - 1 CP - 750 ISO - 1 CP - standard token - 140 ISO
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Submitted a ticket for this last time as I had to fight to get the correct number of replacement tokens last time this happened
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2020
    Kingpin is back as my 5* essential, but node reqrds are showing as a Tat token and 3x1 CP
    I did first 4 clears in S1 before this hit, so got rewards as normal
  • Thalfen
    Thalfen Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Same thing here with reward tokens, got expired vault tokens. 
  • mbaren
    mbaren Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    Yeah, it's not fixed.  The Professor X problem is gone, but the rewards are still messed up.