CoC nodes

Machine
Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor
Dear @Oktagon_Support,
You really should reconsider how the unlocking of the nodes work for this event. On the second node, I used Nicol Bolas, the Ravager's flipped second ability, then the board froze, meaning I could no longer swap / match gems. I had to force quit the match. Thinking no big deal out of it, it turned out to be a big deal, because the third and fourth node stay LOCKED, because I didn't "win" my encounter on the second node (which I would have easiliy won if not for the bug). These kind of issues really leave a very bad player experience. Not only do I have to wait 8 hours to have another shot of unlocking the remainder of the nodes, also I can complete forget about contending for the top rewards in this entire event now.

I am no longer submitting a ticket to CS, because their response is always the same and the player does not get any compensation for the **** state the game is in. Can you relay to the developers that they should reconsider how these event is designed? Thanks.

Edit: I'm referring to CoC: Black event.

Comments

• Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    I’m just gonna throw this out there again about this stupid unlocking system. 

The first nodes objectives do not sit well with this system- restricting to rare and lower when the ability to unlock all the nodes rests on winning is not good.
    Lose the match and have to wait 8 hours to try again? Well that’s the middle of the night for me so it ends up being at 12-16 hours before having another attempt which rules out potentially 2 charges in the other nodes and therefore any run at top prizes.

So faced with that option what do I do? Well I just play my mythic heavy decks to open up the nodes and therefore become an issue to other players that may run into my deck- which I’d rather not do but feel I need to.

I do like the objective but think it should be shifted to the 4th node OR make it so that people Cannot actually select mythic/mp cards when creating a deck for that node.