The Contact Us button is missing

Options
Went to send in a ticket for the latest gem changing freeze that occurred during the HoD event and there is no “contact us” button available. I have a screenshot but can’t seem to upload it on mobile.  

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hello @Muhhh
    Our system has changed.
    Click on the "Help Center (FAQ)" button on the Setting screen in-game.
    Then, click any Help Topic and keep clicking until you see a "Was this helpful?" on the bottom of the screen.
    Click the "No" option and then you will find your way to "CONTACT US".
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hello @Muhhh
    Our system has changed.
    Then, click any Help Topic and keep clicking until you see a "Was this helpful?" on the bottom of the screen.
    That is ridiculous.  Your saying the only way to contact you is through an annoying pop up window that shows up randomly with no rhyme of reason?  That doesn't sound like a great design.  Why not just put a permanent "CONTACT US" button on the settings page or something?
  • Muhhh
    Muhhh Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    This can’t be real. I just saw the contact us button this morning. In fact, I was in the process of typing up a ticket, left the screen to look up a card and when I came back it was gone. Are you saying that it is no longer available as of 9:00 am EST? 
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mburn7 said:
    Hello @Muhhh
    Our system has changed.
    That is ridiculous.  Your saying the only way to contact you is through an annoying pop up window that shows up randomly with no rhyme of reason?  That doesn't sound like a great design.  Why not just put a permanent "CONTACT US" button on the settings page or something?
    No, you have to go through their knowledge base to see if there's a resolution first before you can submit a bug. They're just trying to get people to actually read whatever it is they've got for us to reference before submitting a ticket.