• Mineral Excavator
  • Level 9
    • Intelligence Depot
    • Intel Assessment Complex (IAC)

Traits

Fixed Building
This building cannot be moved.

Auto Turrets
Self-defense turrets that target approaching enemies.

Unlocks Buildings
Upgrading your HQ unlocks more buildings for your base, and more land to build on.

Comments

• ElfNeedsFood
      ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
      Something is off with the oil prices for the headquarters...  At least at levels 3 and 4, you cannot store enough oil to perform the upgrade so you have to use diamonds only.  Is that by design?
    • Brigby
      Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
      Something is off with the oil prices for the headquarters...  At least at levels 3 and 4, you cannot store enough oil to perform the upgrade so you have to use diamonds only.  Is that by design?
      Have you tried building more Oil Depots or Oil Rigs / Dredgers? They both provide increased storage capacity. Upgrading them also increases the storage capacity too.
    • HoundofShadow
      HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
      To add on,

Once you hit HQ level 6, you can buy additional land at a cost of 2000 minerals  to unlock one more Oil Depot and other stuffs.  Upgrading from 6 to 7 cost 41600 Oil. So, buying additional land will be inevitable if you want to go past HQ L7.
    • ElfNeedsFood
      ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
      Yes, the land is true.  Since level 4 I have had a way to build enough buildings to store the oil necessary to upgrade.  I'd almost need to replay to 100% know if there is a possible path for using oil to upgrade L3 and L4.
    • Brigby
      Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
      *Updated building health stats
    • Vofer
      Vofer Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
      Yes, the land is true.  Since level 4 I have had a way to build enough buildings to store the oil necessary to upgrade.  I'd almost need to replay to 100% know if there is a possible path for using oil to upgrade L3 and L4.
      The solution is root, take from others the oíl, or get from the Challenge Battles, it gives the resources that you need