R194 is available

2»

Comments

• Painmonger
    Painmonger Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    DAZ0273 said:
    pheregas said:
    I agree that it's about time Magneto gets some 5* loving. Proper meta style loving too. Last year I had in my head how his powers would work. I think I was thinking along the lines of lots of AP steal/generation, board destruction and sending opponents airborne to 'remove' them from battle. God I hope I'm not disappointed  :)
    With a new METAL affiliation.  5* mags could send anyone airborne that is metal.  Riri, Colossus, all the wolverines, IM.  Just toss all of them with one magnetic push!

It is better news than that! Magneto has even been shown to be able to affect the iron content in somebodies blood in the comic books! So for anybody concerned, presumably Bishop can join the others in orbit!
    At Magik's funeral Magneto came down from Asteroid M through an electro-magnetic barrier specifically designed to stop him, created an EMP effect that circled the globe, and shut down the muscle control of every mutant present at the funeral & even when Rogue tried to kiss him to syphon his power she collapsed when she overloaded. Unfortunately, the energy he was using just ended up making Bishop stronger until he overcame Magneto's block & blasted him in the face. As long as that part doesn't match the comics, I'm all for it!

Better yet for me would be hero Mags. Magneto at the end of Age of Apocalypse was an absolute monster!
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    @pheregas @DAZ0273 @Painmonger you guys are seriously getting my hopes up  :D
    The higher we raise you up, the lower the devs will bring you.  :( 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards

• tchipley
    tchipley Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Anyone else's game autoquit after loading to 100 percent? Mine did numerous times this morning after finishing my DPD and two clears for the PVE... Restarted my computer but it had a pending Windows update trying to install, so I don't know if that fixed the issue. 
    Yes. Mine has not stopped doing it. I'm gonna have to open  CS ticket. Ugh...
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    As far as villains go, I wouldn't mind seeing a comics inspired Malekith (i.e. not the one from Thor: the Dark Thor).

It probably would have made sense 6+ months ago when War of the Realms was still happening, but it's still in my mind due to the Marvel Unlimited time delay.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Super Villain? Possible 5*?

I'm going to guess Vulcan in the off chance I'm right.
  • Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Well, if we are going for longshots, I'll bet on the biggest super-villain of all: Lex Luthor.
  • T_REZ5000
    T_REZ5000 Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    DAZ0273 said:
    pheregas said:
    I agree that it's about time Magneto gets some 5* loving. Proper meta style loving too. Last year I had in my head how his powers would work. I think I was thinking along the lines of lots of AP steal/generation, board destruction and sending opponents airborne to 'remove' them from battle. God I hope I'm not disappointed  :)
    With a new METAL affiliation.  5* mags could send anyone airborne that is metal.  Riri, Colossus, all the wolverines, IM.  Just toss all of them with one magnetic push!

It is better news than that! Magneto has even been shown to be able to affect the iron content in somebodies blood in the comic books! So for anybody concerned, presumably Bishop can join the others in orbit!
    At Magik's funeral Magneto came down from Asteroid M through an electro-magnetic barrier specifically designed to stop him, created an EMP effect that circled the globe, and shut down the muscle control of every mutant present at the funeral & even when Rogue tried to kiss him to syphon his power she collapsed when she overloaded. Unfortunately, the energy he was using just ended up making Bishop stronger until he overcame Magneto's block & blasted him in the face. As long as that part doesn't match the comics, I'm all for it!

Better yet for me would be hero Mags. Magneto at the end of Age of Apocalypse was an absolute monster!
    Age of Apocalypse Magneto would be great.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    T_REZ5000 said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    pheregas said:

Age of Apocalypse Magneto would be great.
    The problem with that is he isn't actually a villain...
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 496 Mover and Shaker
    All my love to Kang. I wouldn't mind The Leader because he plays well on Big Head and Bald affiliated teams.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm glad to see all the new Shard options!

Buy a Phoenix shard bundle for $49.99.

Buy a Torch bundle for $14.99.

This place is on fire!
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:

This place is on fire!
    Cue the "i see what you did there" meme....
  • bluewolf
    PiMacleod said:
    bluewolf said:

This place is on fire!
    To be fair, the Torch bundle seems like a reasonable deal if those covers are useful for you.  They are not for me, so I'm passing.
  • pheregas
    bluewolf said:
    PiMacleod said:
    bluewolf said:

This place is on fire!
    To be fair, the Torch bundle seems like a reasonable deal if those covers are useful for you.  They are not for me, so I'm passing.
    Same.  Went through and checked champ rewards and even though it amounts to 2 Hammond levels and the three Torch covers, it's only iso, so hard pass for me.
  • Borrasca1
    Borrasca1 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Anyone else's game autoquit after loading to 100 percent? Mine did numerous times this morning after finishing my DPD and two clears for the PVE... Restarted my computer but it had a pending Windows update trying to install, so I don't know if that fixed the issue. 
    I have ,on my mobile once this update happened a couple days ago. I reinstalled quite a few times trying to figure it out. I was able to get in only if I didnt link to facebook. Then I would have to start from square one and four years of work down the drain. I then reinstalled again linked to facebook to restore my account and It started happening again. I havent been able to play for 2 days and I am a commander😡😡If you have any insight please let me know!!
  • pheregas
    Bump from initial thread creation 4 days ago...

Any dev/mod still alive out there?  Starting to get worried like I'm a teen again and my parents are an hour late getting home from work.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    Wonder when this goes live, and free tokens mentioned ☺️
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Borrasca1 said:
    I have ,on my mobile once this update happened a couple days ago. I reinstalled quite a few times trying to figure it out. I was able to get in only if I didnt link to facebook. Then I would have to start from square one and four years of work down the drain. I then reinstalled again linked to facebook to restore my account and It started happening again. I havent been able to play for 2 days and I am a commander😡😡If you have any insight please let me know!!

The restart of my computer apparently did the trick for some reason. I'm on Steam, though, so I don't have the FB connection to fight with. Kept me just shy of top 50 in last PVE because I had three wave nodes I didn't replay for points before the crash and the next time I was able to turn my computer on.
  • furbear00000
    furbear00000 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    pheregas said:
    Bump from initial thread creation 4 days ago...

Any dev/mod still alive out there?  Starting to get worried like I'm a teen again and my parents are an hour late getting home from work.
    People keep asking if 4*s are dead. Pretty sure it’s the people behind the game that are. 
  • bluewolf
    Still looking for the all-new thrilling content.