Your WORST MPQ moment of the day (REALITY thread)

Comments

• Madrox
    Madrox Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    the moment i get my retroactive rewards and realized a lot of shards are missing...

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,241 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2019
    About 10:30 AM, getting the nerfed retro rewards.....probably the worst  MPQ moment of 2019.  Not just the day.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    waking up today
  • ROY84
    ROY84 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    I'd say logging in to see that I got a hundred useless shards for characters I'll never get another shard for in place of command points, hero points and a slew of other useful things I would have used instead.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2019
    Worst was looking at the Spider Ham token available for 3600, and it's blue.  The one in the Deadpool Taco Vault?  Blue.  My Spider Ham's color distribution?  Three yellow, Three Purple, and Five Blue.

If you want shards to be better received, how about making the 4-star Heroes for Hire for the Deadpool Crash for 400 shards, rather than a single color cover?

Edit - And I just got my sixth green cover for Hela from the Worthy Challengers.  How about making those shards as well???
  • Dhaunas
    Dhaunas Posts: 54 Match Maker
    I have no BRB covers yet, my Hela is at 4 2 4, my Thor is a 5 4 1. I finally pull a legendary from the Worthy Heroes store and it's Thor green, putting him at 6 4 1 :(
  • Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards
    I decided to champ Banner to play a Evergreen, costing more than half my ISO bank (480k). Had shards for the LT so figured it was the right time. Banner still sucks, even when champed and the LT was Emma Frost. For a 3k ISO reward. 
  • Dhaunas
    Dhaunas Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Decided to pull from the BMU,G tokens to try for the last Kitty cover I needed (my Kitty is 5 4 3).

I pulled a Kitty on my first pull! 

It was yellow, making her 6 4 3 =/
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    When you apply a 3* Captain Marvel champ level and are greeted with the knowledge that the next reward is Talos shards. 
  • DAZ0273
    Well I screwed up Thanos PvP! All I needed was one more victory to grab 900 points and shield but I didn't have very long this morning to do it. Found a fight but it had Vulture...hmm...he hasn't really caused me any issues so far, I should be able to sort this out in the 5 minutes or so I had. Man..first match they cascade in to sooooooo much black that he will be airbourne for several weeks! After about 4 minutes I realise that I wont get done in time if I want to get in the shower...briefly consider attempting to play my tablet whilst having a shower but decide that is a bad idea...so I have to retreat...bam 40 points loss...and then I forgot to shield...so will be a bloodbath by the time I get home and the slice will have ended so I am toast.

And now R4G is boosted so we will have wall to wall Gritty everywhere + Dr. Strange stun up next...great...
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Every day I could come in here and write "It took me ten times as long to open heroics as it did standards."

On PC: click open, click to finish the open, click the accept shards....three clicks for each one.

Every click in a separate spot on the screen - and near the "buy 10x" if you get impatient. Coincidence, I'm sure.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2020
    Four wipes on the 5E in the first sub of Cosmic Chaos. Usually, I can handle them regardless, but there are a few that are absolute nightmares with an under-covered Essential, and this is one of them.
    Actually, the previous 5E wasn't very fun, either. 6/7 clears with Featured Professor X, I didn't get a single match-4+.
  • TPF Alexis
    Finished my opening clears of the second sub in 1st place. Because I wasn't paying enough attention and accidentally did a fifth clear on one Node :(
  • DAZ0273
    Cosmic Chaos is horrible. The end.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    In an episode of brain-fart I selected hammercap in the 3* deadpool pvp. That didn’t go well. Not well at all. 
  • Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Bit late with the post but played 40+ matches in Deadpool PVP and only got one Whales team up :/
  • TPF Alexis
    Waited just a bit too long, missed t20 by significantly fewer points than the last clear of the wave node that I didn't quite finish in time :(
  • peterdark
    peterdark Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    Thinking of going for a T1/T10 finish in PVE, so get myself up early to do my clears as soon as slice begins... then selected the wrong SCL. 
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    I'm a 'champed 4* player' and only play PVP to 900 and then shield out. This 3* Cap PVP when I get to 825-850 there is only 5 opponents to choose from (thanks, cycle.. eh.. skip button!) and you already guessed what those teams are... Gritty! And while I narrowly beat a lvl 360 Kitty I'm just not able to beat those teams, even if it was 'fun' to play against them.

I hereby apologise to all players I hit 2-3 times in quick succession to even get to 857 (868 after a defensive win). Ugh.. and here I was thinking a game should be fun...  :(
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quicksilver PvP, and their Quicksilver is down to about 2K health, so I'm ready to take him out next turn.  He makes a blue match, which locks two tiles.  Three more blue tiles come down, which locks two more tiles.  Three *more* blue tiles come down, and suddenly he goes Supersonic and does about 6K damage to my entire team.

Odds of six straight blue tiles coming down consecutively - About 1-in-88,000.  (Assuming they're 15% likely and team-ups are 10%)

I guess I should have just played the lottery instead...