Strange goings-on today/yesterday

Playing on Steam.

1. Have been getting alliance rewards as "top 10000 finisher" today and yesterday.  Our alliance has been top 50 for most of these, certainly nowhere close to 10,000!

2. My VIP drop yesterday said today was going to yield a LL token, but instead it was 100 CP. Is it supposed to give a LL token or is that a glitch?

Comments

• hipUK
    hipUK Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Image of the rewards: https://imgur.com/a/mFe20Y9
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,246 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's hard to say what your VIP reward should be without information about which day you are on.  During the 28 day cycle you get 2 LTs, one is the first day (you get it when you buy it), the second is on Day 13.  Any other day you will not get an LT.
  • hipUK
    Bluewolf - it was Day 13 indeed.

It somehow skipped a day. I know a single LL token is a drop in the ocean, but you know how you're excited to get to that next trigger that unlocks a small cascade of rewards... and it was missing.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,246 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did you submit a ticket?  Nothing has changed for VIP rewards since the program started, so if you missed on you should be notifying CS.
  • hipUK
    No @bluewolf I had not - hadn't thought to, but now I have!  Thanks for the suggestion.