One million iso!

Carnifexx
Carnifexx Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
So what do I do with it? All my farms are humming along, I don’t have any where to spend it. Ideas? Use as decorations?

Comments

• rdvargas1
    rdvargas1 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Welcome to the post Iso club. 6.3M here. All we can do is level dupes and wait for the devs to create an exchange plan, or some other thing. 
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Save your cp and legendary tokens until you have about 350 pulls worth.   Crack open your hoard,  you should be able to cover all 3v of the 5 stars in the latest legend pack.  Use your iso to level them. 
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,651 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just in the last few days I have hit the "post iso" condition. I have no characters that I can put iso on. I'm at 250k iso right now. So a few of the right 5* covers and I'm right back to no iso. It will be interesting to see if my cover acquisition continues to stay below my iso rate. 

I find it interesting that there are a total of 117 possible 5* colors for me to acquire and only 15 of those 117 will be saved covers. The rest are usable. Yet 3 of my last 4 5* covers have been saved.
  • Carnifexx
    Carnifexx Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    I’m so dyslexic! I looked at my numbers, 10 million. Thanks for the confirmation, not a lot to do with the iso. 
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    I'm at 9million now as well. It adds up silly fast once you're over the 4* champing phase. I'd like a 5* exchange rate for iso - maybe 1 million per cover.. 
  • Ugh
    Ugh Posts: 82 Match Maker
    I'm at over 4 million and I'm in 4* land.  Shows the sad state of the game and dilution
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Take a break for a year.  I had millions of ISO before I left, now I actually ran out recently catching up on champs I missed.

Didn't have any affect on the 2 million red ISO I have no interest in spending.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    well it's worth almost $1300 in mother loads- Maybe the publisher would give you $500 for it then sell it back full price. Pretty good profit for them. As long as the ISO is "as new"
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wonko33 said:
    well it's worth almost $1300 in mother loads- Maybe the publisher would give you $500 for it then sell it back full price. Pretty good profit for them. As long as the ISO is "as new"
    I'd happily exchange it at that rate for HP! 
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Wonko33 said:

I doubt that after accumulating 1mill+ iso that it is all good as new. In all likelihood the ISO at the bottom of the pile has at least some damage due to the weight on top of it. It is probably still good for feeding characters but a buyer would probably reject it since it isn't visually appealing. 8^)
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    Welcome to the post-iso porch.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,516 Chairperson of the Boards
    My 12mil is starting to smell.