Back me up, guys Store and offer

DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 9,613 Chairperson of the Boards
In game now and probably one of the much better costume deals! That is a horrible costume (couldn't we get Shadowcat?) but Kitty is in a store offer again...

Comments

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,069 Chairperson of the Boards
    Terrible costume. Offer is weak for $50 as well IMO. If it came with a full Kitty cover instead of some shards, possibly something to look at.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,544 Chairperson of the Boards
    As I do use her every day, I was tempted, but that's too much coin.
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
    I'd be a bit more tempted if you got a full cover for $50 as I only have Kitty at 3 covers. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I actually really like that costume, but not in a position to drop US$50 right now. Also, I don't have any real need for anything other than the costume itself, so again, hopefully it will come around again by itself at a lower price point.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is this the most concurrent special legendary stores we've ever had open, with Family Legends running alongside?
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    50 quid!?! Nope. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is this the most concurrent special legendary stores we've ever had open, with Family Legends running alongside?
    When Storm launched they had her store and the Wrestling Demons store overlapping for a bit. But I think it's only the second time they've had two special stores at once, and the first time one wasn't a new release CP store.  This is also the longest period of overlap....
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Anybody remember who was in this store with Kitty? I think Gambit and one other. I seem to recall there was no forum announcement about it and can't find the info.
  • DAZ0273
    This was a costume for cash deal, not a CP store.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    It was actually both. (Costume bundle with store tokens.). Cable was the third person with Kitty and Gambit. 
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Cable! Thanks @bluewolf

• DAZ0273
    bluewolf said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    It was actually both. (Costume bundle with store tokens.). Cable was the third person with Kitty and Gambit. 
    Ah, yes, now I remember. Thanks Bluewolf!